Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 08-jun-2022 for Customer Service Agent Vacant Position in Nology Store Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Nology Store Qatar for Customer Service Agent position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Customer Service Agent vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Customer Service Agent position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Nology Store Qatar company in Doha .
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Nology Store Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Nology Store Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Customer Service Agent Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Nology Store Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Nology Store Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Nology Store Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha . This position in Nology Store Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Nology Store Qatar.
To apply for this post in Nology Store Qatar, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Customer Service Agent Post in Nology Store Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Nology Store Qatar
Job Profile: Customer Service Agent
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 4000.00–5000.00 per month
Nology Store Qatar » Job Description for Customer Service Agent Employment Opportunity for Doha
Nology Store is an e-commerce platform, specialized in selling the latest tech gadgets and accessories that meet the fast growth of the technology industry. We are passionate about technology and innovation. At Nology Store, we offer a hybrid shopping experience by merging between our online and offline services.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent to provide customers with accurate information about products and services offered by Nology Store. The agent is expected to maintain relationships with customers with speed and professionalism The agent is expected to create manual orders, receive and resolve complaints from customers as well as draft reports on CS issues. It is also crucial that the agent is comfortable working in a team within multiple departments.
Reports to: Head of Customer Service.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Answer detailed questions about products and services offered.
– Handling complaints and doubts.
– Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives.
– Report to After Sales regarding issues from customers.
– Assist with purchase and after sales of e-cards.
– Book appointments with technicians for maintenance services.
– Follow up on canceled orders.
– Transferable visa.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficient in Arabic and English (Speaking, writing and reading).
– Proficient in Khaleeji Dialect.
– High school Diploma or equivalent.
– Additional Credit for knowledge of technology.
– Experience in the customer support or service field.
– Knowledge of basic computer skills.’
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: QAR4,000.00 – QAR5,000.00 per month
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Required)
- Khaleeji Dialect (Required)
- English (Required)
» Apply for Customer Service Agent Jobs in Doha for Nology Store Qatar Company
|Customer Service Agent Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Nology Store Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Nology Store Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Nology Store Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Customer Service Agent” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Customer Service Agent post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Nology Store Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Nology Store Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Customer Service Agent job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha , Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha , Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).