Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on13th November 2022 for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Vacant Position in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar.
To apply for this post in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Post in PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar
Monthly Salary: QAR 8500.00 per month
PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar » Job Description for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Employment Opportunity for Doha
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements. To provide secretarial support to 3 – 5 allocated partners, directors/critical role, on full time basis and adhoc coverage as assigned by the Office Manager or EA Manager.
Primary duties and responsibilities
Adhere to budget
• Diary management
• Extensive management of online diaries, book appointments and arrange meetings, updates as required
• Ensure Executive/s get to meetings on time with appropriate documentation
• Act as back up in managing other Executives’ and Principals’ diaries when their EAs are not available
• Call management
• Handle and screen calls for Executive/s
• Take and pass messages to Executive/s in a timely manner
• Monitor Executives’ email inboxes when they are out of the office or at meetings and taking action as necessary
• Maintain and build good working relationships with Executive/s clients and their assistants via phone and email communication
• Assist other EAs during busy periods
• Proactive planning for meetings and follow up actions (documents, papers needed…)
• Organise local internal and external meetings, including organising catering, IT requirements etc
• Meet and greet visitors
• Partner and Executive general admin
• Proofread and finalize documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters
• General filing
• Client database management and marketing assistance when needed. Keeping Executive/s own contacts databases up to date
Learning and Growth
• Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
• Comply with PwC policies and procedures in all aspects of the role
• Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
• Assist with the organisation of PwC events as needed including dinners and outside events
• Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
• 3 +years’ experience in an administrative role
• Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
• Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must possess a professional telephone manner
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure
• Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
• Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
• Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
• Ability to use Google including G suite
• Must possess good keyboard skills (at least 55wpm)
About the Company
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.
» Apply for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Jobs in Doha for PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar Company
|IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this IFS – Office Management – Executive Assistant – Senior Associate job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).