Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 22th Jul 2022 for Senior Data Management Analyst Vacant Position in Qatargas Operating Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Qatargas Operating Qatar for Senior Data Management Analyst position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Senior Data Management Analyst vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Senior Data Management Analyst position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Qatargas Operating Qatar company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha country then this recruitment from Qatargas Operating Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Qatargas Operating Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Senior Data Management Analyst Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Qatargas Operating Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Qatargas Operating Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Qatargas Operating Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Qatargas Operating Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Qatargas Operating Qatar.
To apply for this post in Qatargas Operating Qatar, Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Senior Data Management Analyst Post in Qatargas Operating Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Qatargas Operating Qatar
Job Profile: Senior Data Management Analyst
Job Location: Doha
Monthly Salary: QAR 72000.00 per year
Qatargas Operating Qatar » Job Description for Senior Data Management Analyst Employment Opportunity for Doha
- Job Posting Date: 22-Jul-2022Work Location: Doha, QA
- Manage and improvise the subsurface group day-to-day data management requests related to assessment, loading, validation, quality control of subsurface datatypes, business intelligence and data analytics requests, secure data sharing, and assist and support in subsurface data automation initiatives.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- The position holds a major role in release of accurate and timely data and records to Different Shareholders that are reviewed by these organisations in accordance with an agreed upon communication policy.
- The activity is highly sensitive and is performed in a timely manner that ensures only the correct data is released to the correct shareholder in a timely manner.
- Major challenges are coordinating the reception/delivery of correct and accurate data/records to the right shareholder while also managing and matching the actual requests against the right data received from the vendor.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Collaborate with data consumers to identify and analyze business and technical needs through workshops, stakeholder interviews, documentation analysis and other techniques.
- Assure compliance to defined Subsurface data and workflows, exception handling, in addition to coordination of Management of Change (MOC) process that may arise.
- Develop and maintain data catalogues, data taxonomies, inventories and comprehensive audit trails for all input data.
- Create and manage sustainable data loading and validation workflows of subsurface datatypes that are part of subsurface data governance processes.
- Design and develop data quality controls to measure data integrity, data accuracy, and data validity and data completeness.
- Document and validate business, functional, and non-functional requirements to ensure that the requirements are clear, comprehensive, and testable, as part of data governance.
- Identify and assist in bringing changes to manual process by replacing with automations using latest industry trends.
- Participate in finding, selecting and implementing industry trend automation initiatives and support in project management of subsurface data management landscape transformation projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering ,earth sciences, data science, information & technology or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8-10 years of Data Management experience with at least 3 years broad based petroleum industry experience, including technical knowledge gained while working in a multi-cultural environment associated with the oil and gas industry.
- Good understanding of all subsurface datatypes and knowledge in industry standard subsurface data model (PPDM) & applications is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of database management systems, especially Oracle & SQL Server Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS). Hands-on experience with cross operating systems will be an added advantage.
- Intermediate level of computer proficiency in scripting languages (VBA, python or similar).
- Demonstrated competency in finding and implementing innovative solutions with good knowledge in machine learning and data mining concepts, private and public cloud technology.
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to develop and present formal presentations to internal and external senior audiences.
- Good interpersonal skills with the strong ability to conceptualize complex issues and requirements.
- Experience in managing and meeting complex technology projects targets
» Apply for Senior Data Management Analyst Jobs in Doha for Qatargas Operating Qatar Company
|Senior Data Management Analyst Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Qatargas Operating Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Qatargas Operating Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Qatargas Operating Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Senior Data Management Analyst” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Senior Data Management Analyst post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Qatargas Operating Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Qatargas Operating Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Senior Data Management Analyst job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).