Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 19th May 2022 for Demi Chef de Partie Vacant Position in Recruit for Africa . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Recruit for Africa for Demi Chef de Partie position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Demi Chef de Partie vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Demi Chef de Partie position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Recruit for Africa company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for Demi Chef de Partie post in Doha country then this recruitment from Recruit for Africa could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Recruit for Africa company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Demi Chef de Partie Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Recruit for Africa
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Recruit for Africa that they need eligible and apt candidates for Demi Chef de Partie role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Demi Chef de Partie post in Recruit for Africa , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in Recruit for Africa is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Recruit for Africa .
To apply for this post in Recruit for Africa , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Demi Chef de Partie Post in Recruit for Africa » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Recruit for Africa
Job Profile: Demi Chef de Partie
Monthly Salary:QAR 2950.00 per month
Recruit for Africa » Job Description for Demi Chef de Partie Employment Opportunity for Doha
Demi Chef de Partie | Qatar | Seafood Restaurant
We are looking for experienced DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE to be part of an amazing concept of Seafood Restaurant in Katara District. The restaurant offers large variety of sushi and seafood cooked accordingly to your liking – in Mediterranean, Far Eastern, Arabic or Japanese styles.
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN CAPE TOWN AND JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA DURING JUNE 2022
To apply, you will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 2-years’ experience of working as a Demi Chef de Partie in 5-star hotel OR an upmarket restaurant
- Excellent knowledge in the preparation of seafood
- Certificate/diploma in culinary arts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and in a busy environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Fluent English
- Health and Safety
- Valid passport for at least 3 more years
- Clear criminal check
Start Date – July / August 2022
- Competitive basic salary, depending on experience and skills
- Free transport to and from work
- Annual paid leave
- Government medical insurance
- Visa and flight to Qatar
- Return flights on completion of every contract.
To apply for Demi Chef de Partie | Qatar | Seafood Restaurant, please send your CV in WORD document with recent photo, contactable references and food portfolio
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Recruit for Africa is a recruitment agency based in South Africa specialising exclusively in hospitality, retail, chefs and lodge placements. Our agents are specialists in their fields and will be able to advise you and assist in the recruitment process, from the moment you apply for a job until you start your employment. Do not look any further and contact Recruit for Africa to find you the perfect employee or to secure your dream job! http://www.recruitforafrica.com
» Apply for Demi Chef de Partie Jobs in Doha for Recruit for Africa Company
|Demi Chef de Partie Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Recruit for Africa . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Recruit for Africa with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Recruit for Africa website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Demi Chef de Partie” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Demi Chef de Partie post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Recruit for Africa .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Recruit for Africa thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Demi Chef de Partie job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).