Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Qatar on 07th Nov 2022 for School Nurse Vacant Position in Sherborne Qatar Senior School . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Sherborne Qatar Senior School for School Nurse position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for School Nurse vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for School Nurse position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Sherborne Qatar Senior School company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for School Nurse post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Sherborne Qatar Senior School could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Sherborne Qatar Senior School company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for School Nurse Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Sherborne Qatar Senior School
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Sherborne Qatar Senior School that they need eligible and apt candidates for School Nurse role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for School Nurse post in Sherborne Qatar Senior School , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Sherborne Qatar Senior School is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Sherborne Qatar Senior School .
To apply for this post in Sherborne Qatar Senior School , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
School Nurse Post in Sherborne Qatar Senior School » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Sherborne Qatar Senior School
Job Profile: School Nurse
Job Location: Qatar
Monthly Salary: QAR 15100.00 per month
Sherborne Qatar Senior School » Job Description for School Nurse Employment Opportunity for Qatar
School Nurse – SCG-220007KX
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
The goal in the Strategic Client Group is to make it easy for Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s top customers to achieve their outcomes, to innovate faster by encouraging organisation agility and navigate challenges such as value chain disruption.
We are looking for a customer facing leader to work in partnership with the Strategic Client Director (Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s global accountable exec for the customer) to define, design and rationalise transformation scale propositions and advise customer technology strategy to better support Cloud and Digital business!
Transcending Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s business lines you will provide collaborative leadership and make Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s approach relevant, differentiated, credible and high impact. Unlimited by product or cloud service portfolio or quarterly / annual targets, our boundaries are agreed at Sherborne Qatar Senior School / Customer executive sponsor level; the objective is to think big, think different and think beyond the single customer need towards Sherborne Qatar Senior School/Customer/Industry partnership and market moving initiatives.
As a creative and structured problem solver, you will break down customer transformation programs into Industry, Business, Applications, Data and Technology needs. You will collaborate with customers, colleagues and the Sherborne Qatar Senior School partner ecosystem to build the accurate capability enablement approach and bring the customer vision to fruition.
By design, we are a globally connected community bringing Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s collective experience to each customer, influencing product strategy as required. We grow by spending a percentage of our time learning and training together and solving multi customer challenges collaboratively. The team is backed by an outstanding talent development program to support our continued growth.
The established existing team are drawn from customer Transformation, Digital, Enterprise Architecture and CTO organisations; strategy/management consulting firms and Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s own internal talent.
The role offers flexibility! The team typically work remotely from home or local offices unless meetings or workshops benefit from in person attendance.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ROLE DESCRIPTION
This is a leadership position within Sherborne Qatar Senior School and the goal is to bring people, product and services together into a cohesive customer proposition. A strategic Sherborne Qatar Senior School proposition will typically bring together a wide bill of materials and services. As the supervising architect you will own the end to end architecture we propose and influence the customer business/technology strategy.
You will work with Strategic Client Group customers only (Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s most valued global customer tier), typically invested by Sherborne Qatar Senior School to pursue and enable a specific customer business or technology transformation program.
As we work on Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s most strategic propositions globally, focused impactful engagement is important – so you will usually work on less than 4 engagements at any one time – usually assigned to 1-2 customers and 1-2 identified programs.
Using a design / architecture led process you will use your knowledge, Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s reference patterns, pre-built solutions and productised flows to minimise customer technology debt, success risk and improve customer return on investment and value delivered.
Through the application of industry and oracle customer case studies you will rationalise the approach and engender confidence in our customer teams to embark on results-oriented transformation.
Own and grow the directional customer relationships critical to joint success for example Business Architects, Enterprise Architects, Transformation Heads & Program Heads, CTOs; the people responsible customer side for how transformations are enabled and wider strategy.
Through regular and frequent customer meetings you will earn trust so that Cloud and Sherborne Qatar Senior School are considered at the earliest point of the customer’s decision making. Where feasible running a regular partnership board with customer’s Strategy and Design leaders.
Through your customer interactions you will build a broad network of contacts within and beyond Sherborne Qatar Senior School, maintaining an active public presence using social media, external publication and occasional public event and conference presentations.
The team grows through re-use, peer review and sharing experience and your experience and design patterns will influence Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s global customer approach and future product direction. By running occasional internal improvement projects, you will also influence beyond the Strategic Client Group community to change Sherborne Qatar Senior School Customer or Product Strategy to benefit customers.
- University Degree in a technology or business field.
- MBA or post degree Business Qualification advantageous.
- Industry or HR/Finance Business Function Certifications advantageous.
- 10 years’ experience relevant to this position.
- Broad professional social network on which to draw experience and assistance from / influence.
- Extensive customer facing experience (this may be an internal customer or business partner).
- Experience defining major programs where technology an enabler for example as a Consulting Partner, Business Architect, Head of Digital, CTO or Head of Transformation.
- Ability to pass customer Security Clearance & Vetting as needed. Existing transferable clearance advantageous.
- Ability to travel across the region up to 50% of the time.
- Proficient English Oral and Written skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Compelling presentation skills (company event level public speaker / exec workshop facilitation).
- Ability to construct and articulate a point of view – business, technology or industry.
- Enterprise Design / Architecture Framework experience e.g. TOGAF or similar
- Experience working at the business / technology capability level
- Experience with Cloud service models – SaaS, PaaS, IaaS.
- Cloud Certifications with Sherborne Qatar Senior School/Google/Microsoft/Amazon/Adobe/Salesforce advantageous.
- Knowledge of Sherborne Qatar Senior School industry or cloud applications & technology advantageous
- Large Scale ERP/HCM/SCM/CX program experience & Shared Services experience advantageous.
- Business Cycle experience e.g. Concept to Innovation, Order to Cash, Record to Report
- Digital Strategy experience e.g. Machine Learning, RPA, Autonomic Operation.
- Comfort with accepted IT strategy e.g. Pace Layering, 2 Speed IT/Architecture.
- Data Strategy experience e.g. Information Mgt, Mesh, Fabrics, Master/Reference Data.
- Platform Business experience e.g. Platform and API business models.
- Technology Strategy experience e.g. Multi/Hybrid Clouds, Distributed Ledgers, Streaming.
- Industry Strategy Knowledge in at least one industry (change forces and relevant technology).
- Proven Experience in any of the following industries advantageous: Communications, Financial Services, Public Sector, Government/Defence, Healthcare or Automotive.
- Experience with collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Confluence, Virtual Whiteboarding and internal/external social media and comfort working in a global organisation.
LIFE AT ORACLE:
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Sherborne Qatar Senior School is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sherborne Qatar Senior School, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for leading business-focused, enterprise-level, architecture initiatives; engaged with business/IT customer stakeholders, partners, and Sherborne Qatar Senior School sales and consulting teams; developing a customer*s architecture vision, future state architectures, and implementable architecture roadmaps in the context of solutions Sherborne Qatar Senior School can offer; using Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s EA framework, processes and portfolio; calculating and expressing the value of those solutions to the customer; able to align a customer*s business strategy and objectives with an enabling Sherborne Qatar Senior School based IT architecture and infrastructure.
Facilitates collaborative architecture development sessions with customer, IT and/or LOB executives. Analyzes and creates architecture models based on continuous feedback loop with key customer personnel. Implements and guides customer architecture teams in using EA frameworks, governance and architecture process. Leverages existing industry and Sherborne Qatar Senior School reference architectures and utilizes specialty architecture knowledge. Influences and recommends architecture solutions and roadmaps to customer IT and/or LOB executives. Understand IT challenges and current state, influence IT strategy, suggest suitable Sherborne Qatar Senior School products and services, collaborate on architecture development and future state of roadmap, collaborate with implementers on transition plan. Influence customers towards a recommended business/IT architecture anchored by Sherborne Qatar Senior School solutions articulating its value to the customer.
Relevant Sherborne Qatar Senior School Architect certification such as Sherborne Qatar Senior School Enterprise Architect or Sherborne Qatar Senior School Business Architect. Certification must be obtained within the first 12 months of entering the role if new hire. Strong analytical, facilitation and communication skills (informal, formal, written, verbal and graphical). Experience applying Enterprise and Business architecture and IT frameworks such as TOGAF, FEA/DODAF, MIT-Sloan, Zachman, Gartner, ITIL and COBIT. 12+ years of experience working with customers at an enterprise level. Enterprise and/or Business architecture credentials are highly valued. B.S. or B.A. college degree (or higher) preferred.
As part of Sherborne Qatar Senior School’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Organization: Sherborne Qatar Senior School
» Apply for School Nurse Jobs in Qatar for Sherborne Qatar Senior School Company
|School Nurse Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Sherborne Qatar Senior School . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Sherborne Qatar Senior School with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Sherborne Qatar Senior School website then look out for the job listing that refers to “School Nurse” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for School Nurse post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Sherborne Qatar Senior School .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Sherborne Qatar Senior School thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this School Nurse job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).122104