Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait City on 19th Jun 2022 for Associate Commercial Specialist Vacant Position in Talabat Kuwait . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Talabat Kuwait for Associate Commercial Specialist position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Associate Commercial Specialist vacancy in Kuwait City country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022. » It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait City and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Associate Commercial Specialist position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Talabat Kuwait company in Kuwait City. » If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait City country then this recruitment from Talabat Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Talabat Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Associate Commercial Specialist Post in Kuwait City » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Talabat Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Talabat Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait City location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Talabat Kuwait , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait City. This position in Talabat Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Talabat Kuwait . To apply for this post in Talabat Kuwait , Kuwait City you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Associate Commercial Specialist Post in Talabat Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Talabat Kuwait
Job Profile: Associate Commercial Specialist
Job Location: Kuwait City
Monthly Salary: KWD 1473 per year
Talabat Kuwait » Job Description for Associate Commercial Specialist Employment Opportunity for Kuwait City
- When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
What’s on your plate?
- Work closely with the commercial team to assist on daily BAUs and report any discrepancies or issues at a cross functional level.
- Analyze and support the development and execution of cross functional commercial and operational strategies efficiently.
- Develop new business leads for the commercial team that can support in finding new profitable vendors/accounts by utilizing CRM to manage and retain sales
- File, maintain and track all commercial contractual agreements and ensure implementation of them to avoid loss of margins.
- Identify invoicing or billing problems from EOBs and work to correct the errors.
- Assist the campaign manager in the execution of the trade plan and analyze the effectiveness of revenue-generating plans.
- Lead the commercial admin team by fostering and encouraging an environment of open communication and consistent recognition of individual and team accomplishments which in return will provide more clarity to their roles.
- Generating, preparing, scheduling, and sending operations reports.
- Maintain the country’s commercial Master files (SOPs, LPOs, SLAs, etc.)
- Coordinate activities throughout the operation to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy and management deadlines (Marketing activities, Engagement activities, etc.)
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Work as a cross functional bridge between category managers, accounting team, demand planner and inventory controller to ensure we have the correct inventory at the stores (No OOS or OVS) by analyzing the current inventory status and updating the ordering parameters.
- Daily monitoring of stock movement, running report of daily inventory adjustment, sales, and purchases.
- Monitor demand forecasts and assist in the issuance of orders to the stores and tracking receipt of such orders.
- Managing the relevant inventory in coordination with the Category Manager
- Food safety
- Liaising with suppliers for improving collaborative forecasting planning and replenishment
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate and accurate records of in-stock and inventory position are kept
What did we order?
- Minimum 3 years of proven work experience within the FMCG industry
- Have a good understanding of SKUs, Local suppliers & reporting.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software – working knowledge of Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Creative and strategic content creation and excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Being data-driven and passionate about reporting the results is a plus
» Apply for Associate Commercial Specialist Jobs in Kuwait City for Talabat Kuwait Company
|Associate Commercial Specialist Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Talabat Kuwait . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Talabat Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Talabat Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Associate Commercial Specialist” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Associate Commercial Specialist post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Talabat Kuwait .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Talabat Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Associate Commercial Specialist job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis. And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait City, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).