Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Remote on 24th May 2022 for Arabic Copywriter Vacant Position in The Ogilvy Group . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in The Ogilvy Group for Arabic Copywriter position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Arabic Copywriter vacancy in Remote country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Remote and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Arabic Copywriter position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in The Ogilvy Group company in Remote.
» If you were looking to apply for Arabic Copywriter post in Remote country then this recruitment from The Ogilvy Group could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in The Ogilvy Group company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Arabic Copywriter Post in Remote » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in The Ogilvy Group
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of The Ogilvy Group that they need eligible and apt candidates for Arabic Copywriter role in their company for Remote location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Arabic Copywriter post in The Ogilvy Group , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Remote. This position in The Ogilvy Group is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: The Ogilvy Group .
To apply for this post in The Ogilvy Group , Remote you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Arabic Copywriter Post in The Ogilvy Group » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: The Ogilvy Group
Job Profile: Arabic Copywriter
Monthly Salary: QAR 10200.00 per month
The Ogilvy Group » Job Description for Arabic Copywriter Employment Opportunity for Remote
Memac Ogilvy is about Making Brands Matter.We’re one of the leading creative networks in MENA with its flagship office in the UAE and a strong local footprint in the GCC and North Africa. It is part of the formidable worldwide Ogilvy network and wider WPP network. It’s the only truly integrated comms network – with beyond Brand & Advertising, a deep PR & Influence, Social Media Performance and Customer Engagement & Digital capability.We are currently looking to hire a Arabic Copywriter to join our agency.
- To remain up-to-date with new ideas, techniques and styles (ie art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
- To actively seek inspiration from the external environment to influence creativity.
- Understand and appreciate the nature and value their clients brand.
- To familiarising themselves with the product and competitor activities in the market.
- Proficient in discussing the client’s core message and target audience.
- Ability to generate lots of fresh, original ideas from a brief.
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs;
- Working in account teams;
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the art director;
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Familiarising themselves with their clients’ products and services, the target audience and their competitors’ activities;
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
- Updating digital media with snappy, timely content;
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients;
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion;
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
Qualifications:PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITIONRequired Experience:
- To have an HND, Foundation degree or degree in advertising, design or related subjects.
- To have an established portfolio of recent Arabic copy work.
- Essential to have previously knowledge of the industry and an understanding of the creative process in advertisement.
- The ability to think creatively and communicate ideas through the written form (ie: scripts and copy).
- This individual must have an opinion on directors and typography. It is also essential for them to have an eye for colour and mood etc
- Experience of checking all content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
- To have won Creative Awards.
- Actively seeks out new ideas, techniques and styles generally (ie art, films, TV programmes, music, fashion, trends etc).
- Is influential and can inspire the Creative Department.
- Seeks out to understand why loyal customers buy certain products.
- Acts in the best interest of the brand and Ogilvy at all times.
- Researching competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies
- Is highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services.
- Can communicate ideas or moods through advertising.
- Has excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages.
- Technical excellence in creating original concepts.
- Has a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques.
- Skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy. Has a strong eye for detail.
- Has an understanding of the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Strong listening and interpretation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Can work within strict budgets.
- Is able to see other people’s points of view and take on board feedback.
- Works well within a pair and also cross departments.
- Is highly self-motivated and well organised.
» Apply for Arabic Copywriter Jobs in Remote for The Ogilvy Group Company
|Arabic Copywriter Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @The Ogilvy Group . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of The Ogilvy Group with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on The Ogilvy Group website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Arabic Copywriter” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Arabic Copywriter post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by The Ogilvy Group .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of The Ogilvy Group thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Arabic Copywriter job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Remote, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Remote, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).122104