Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 15th Jan 2023 for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Vacant Position in Jumeirah Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Jumeirah Kuwait for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Jumeirah Kuwait company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Jumeirah Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Jumeirah Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Jumeirah Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Jumeirah Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Jumeirah Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Jumeirah Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Jumeirah Kuwait.
To apply for this post in Jumeirah Kuwait, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Post in Jumeirah Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Jumeirah
Job Profile: Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job type: Full Time
Jumeirah Kuwait » Job Description for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job Description
Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa – (23000006)Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise.
Its award winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities.
As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa offers easy access to Kuwait’s Central Business District, airport and major attractions. The beachfront resort features 316 rooms and suites, 80 residential suites and 12 villas, seven restaurants, cafés and lounges, a Talise Spa, 200-metre private beach, two swimming pools and a children’s play area. Extensive conference and banqueting facilities are available, including the Badriah ballroom.Your main duties will include:
About You:The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Supervises all operational areas in the night, ensuring that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times.
- Supervises the night audit process.
- Meets VIP guests upon arrival and escorts them to their suites.
- Handles guest feedback in effective and efficient manner.
- Handles and resolves guest complaints during the night shift.
- Maintains a high level of communication and feedback within the department.
- Ensures that the hotel security policies are implemented and adhered to all times.
- Ensures that the night audit reports and the statistics are prepared and distributed as required.
- Logs all major incidents and happenings during the night shift.
- Coordinates and manages operations in the lobby and on the floors of Guest Services Department.
- Ensures that all guest arrival and departure procedures are followed as defined in the Guest Services SOP Manual.
- Is a continual source of information, help and assistance to all guests.
- Reports any maintenances faults according to stated procedures.
- Actions or follows through all special requests of the guests.
- Co-ordinates and liaises with the members of the Guest Services at all times, delegates responsibilities and ensures continual communication and feedback. Communicates and liaises with the Assistant Front Office Manager for handover and follow up of pending jobs.
- Chairs pre-shift briefings.
- Ensures that all staff report on duty on time and in accordance with the hotel’s grooming standards.
- Must be available in the lobby, whenever possible, in order to oversee the operations and be able to take action immediately.
- Training new employees on night shift procedures.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the senior management.
- Bachelors Degree in the Hospitality field.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a luxury hotel.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Duty/Night Manager in an international hotel chain.
- Experience working in the Middle East.
- Outstanding concern for quality, hospitality and guest satisfaction.
- Strong knowledge of property management systems
- Exceptional people management skills, maintaining a positive approach, able to handle conflict and confrontation
- Strong leadership and organization skills with a “hands on approach”
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written business English
About the Benefits:Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who likes to associate her/himself with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.Primary Location: Kuwait-KuwaitJob: Front OfficeOrganization: MEASA Region [Main]
- Fluency in Arabic is highly desirable
» Apply for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Jobs in Kuwait for Jumeirah Kuwait Company
|Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Jumeirah Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Jumeirah Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Jumeirah Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Jumeirah Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Jumeirah Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Night Manager – Front Office – Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Kuwait, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).