Gulf job portal Dubai Employment News for Head of Science – August 2023 Vacant Position in Kings’ School Al Barsha . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Kings’ School Al Barsha for Head of Science – August 2023 position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Head of Science – August 2023 vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Head of Science – August 2023 position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Kings’ School Al Barsha company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Kings’ School Al Barsha could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Kings’ School Al Barsha company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Head of Science – August 2023 Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Kings’ School Al Barsha
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Kings’ School Al Barsha that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Kings’ School Al Barsha , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Kings’ School Al Barsha is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Kings’ School Al Barsha .
To apply for this post in Kings’ School Al Barsha , Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Head of Science – August 2023 Post in Kings’ School Al Barsha » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Kings’ School Al Barsha
Job Profile: Head of Science – August 2023
Job Location: UAE
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Google Salary Guide: AED 25000.00 per month
Kings’ School Al Barsha » Job Description for Head of Science – August 2023 Employment Opportunity for Dubai
Full Job Description
Head of Science
Kings’ School Al Barsha is inviting applications for a driven and passionate Head of Science to lead our highly successful department from August 2023.
The Head of Science is responsible for leading and managing a large Science department at an 11-18 school. This includes overseeing the curriculum development, teaching and learning, and assessment of students from Year 7 through to A Level and university preparation.
Kings’ School Al Barsha believes in achieving the Best By Every Child. We provide world class opportunities inside and outside the classroom that allow all students to succeed and thrive, both now and in the future. Success will look different for different students. In our inclusive school, achieving Results the Right Way means that all students have their academic, pastoral and extra-curricular needs met and potential maximised.
Ultimately, we know that we are educating the future leaders of our world. Consequently, we aim to foster the values that will generate young people ready to make a positive impact on the world around them.
- Develop and implement curriculum for the Science department that aligns with national and international standards.
- Evaluate and develop the teachers in the department.
- Monitor student progress and provide support for students who need extra help.
- Collaborate with other department heads to ensure a cohesive and well-rounded educational experience for students.
- Hold bachelor’s degree relevant to the teaching subject.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), PGCE or equivalent.
- Strong subject knowledge and sheer enthusiasm for the subject that you are ready to share with our students.
- A minimum of 3 years’ teaching experience.
- Experience of teaching GCSE and A Level.
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record of delivering outstanding results.
- A highly collaborative nature and strong communication skills.
- Evidence of commitment to recent professional development relevant to this role.
- Ideas that will help to further the high profile of the department within the school.
- ICT skills that reflect the impact of technology in today’s classrooms.
- A commitment to the extra-curricular Opportunities programme.
- A commitment to the wellbeing and pastoral care of all students within their care.
- Innovative, creative, and positive mindset.
- Experience of working overseas or with international students.
- Experience of leadership in a school
- Applicants with a background in Biology, Chemistry or Physics will be considered.
How to apply: Please apply by completing the online application form.
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, and we reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the final submission date.
Successful applicants will take up their position in August 2023 and will be required to participate in a thorough induction programme.
**Please Note: The school takes safeguarding children very seriously and any offer of employment is subject to rigorous checks including a verified passport copy, three satisfactory references, attestation of qualification certificates, and outcome of the DBS / police checks that, as a school, we request from all our staff.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for Head of Science – August 2023 Jobs in Dubai for Kings’ School Al Barsha Company
|Head of Science – August 2023 Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Kings’ School Al Barsha . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Kings’ School Al Barsha with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Kings’ School Al Barsha website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Head of Science – August 2023” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Head of Science – August 2023 post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Kings’ School Al Barsha .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Kings’ School Al Barsha thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Head of Science – August 2023 job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).