Gulfjobportal.com Employment News UAE for Assistant Restaurant Manager Vacant Position in Kitopi. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Kitopifor Assistant Restaurant Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Assistant Restaurant Manager vacancy in UAE country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from UAE and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Assistant Restaurant Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Kitopi company in UAE.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in UAE country then this recruitment from Kitopicould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Kitopi company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Assistant Restaurant Manager Post in UAE » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Kitopi
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Kitopithat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for UAE location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Kitopi, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in UAE. This position in Kitopiis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Kitopi.
To apply for this post in Kitopi, UAE you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Post in Kitopi » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Kitopi
Job Profile: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 6500.00 per month
Kitopi » Job Description for Assistant Restaurant Manager Employment Opportunity for UAE
Full Job DescriptionKitopi is the world’s leading tech-powered multi-brand restaurant. With a mission to satisfy the world’s appetite, Kitopi operates a portfolio of both invested and franchised F&B brands, serving as enablers in the food market by helping brands to grow and scale, both in the delivery and dine-in space.Launched in Dubai, UAE in January 2018, Kitopi has grown to become one of the greatest success stories in the cloud kitchen and food tech space. In July 2021, Kitopi announced its $415 million Series C funding round, led by the world’s largest technology-focused investment fund, Softbank Group Corp’s Vision Fund 2. This investment catapulted Kitopi to the prestigious Unicorn status, making it the fastest Unicorn to have emerged from the MENA region.As a leading food-tech business, Kitopi’s growth has been largely fueled by its innovative and scalable software solutions. Kitopi’s kitchens are powered by its proprietary Smart Kitchen Operating System (SKOS) – an in-house suite of applications that optimizes cloud kitchen operations in real-time. As part of its growth roadmap, technological innovation, data science, artificial intelligence, and robotics will take center stage as Kitopi continues to reinvent the food industry as we know it today.With over 4,000 employees, Kitopi currently operates 200+ locations across the UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Bahrain, and UAE, and runs its engineering hub in Krakow, Poland, its robotics hub in Denmark, and its global customer experience center in Dubai, UAE.
What You’ll Do
- Assists the Store Manager in developing and formulating the store’s annual business plan.
- Replaces the Store Manager during vacations and leaves, taking care of the store’s overall activities.
- Covers for floor supervisors during emergency vacations and Ad-hoc leaves.
- Observes compliance with the company’s policies and procedures, as well as, governmental laws and regulations.
- Supervises the opening & closing of the store.
- Ensures the proper cleaning and lighting of all store internal and external areas.
- Supervises a daily-check up on the smooth performance of all store machinery and equipment.
- Maintains safe working conditions for employees and customers; resolves safety concerns quickly.
- Ensure the proper appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming of assigned staff members.
- Assists in the implementation of manpower retention plans, and in communicating recruiting needs to the HR Department
- Coaches and trains employees in order to improve performance and to achieve the department’s objectives, targets through On-the-job-training and daily meetings.
- Manages the Store staff working schedules.
- Establish rotation schedule of new employees and trainees.
- Motivates and develops staff, in order to encourage their professional development.
- Evaluates the performance of all Store employees ensuring that reviews are delivered to the HR Department on time.
- Suggests to Store Manager the proposed salary reviews, personnel actions, promotions and provides feedback to employees.
- Maintains discipline, recommends and administers corrective action through reports addressed to the HR Department through the Store Manager.
- Handles guest problems and complaints.
- Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
- Maintains an efficient ordering system to ensure that all necessary store and office supplies are available as needed.
- Assists in executing physical inventories with the collaboration of the storekeeper.
Who Are We Looking For?
Recruitment Process and TimelineFirst, you apply and let our recruiters review your profile. After reviewing, you will receive a link to book a meeting with a recruiter at your convenience to share more about yourself and for us to get to know you better. If you have been shortlisted, you will have the opportunity to meet our hiring managers. Depending on the scope of the role and the function, you may need to attend 2-3 rounds (which might include case study, role-play, trial, or live coding – this will be communicated to you in the initial conversation). Upon successful completion, your recruiter will get in touch with you to discuss the offer. We aim to take you through this process within 2-3 weeks.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in operations and culinary management within Arabic or Oriental cuisine.
- Excellent knowledge of Food Legislation, Relevant Codes of Practice & Quality Standards and Health & Safety Legislation
- Restaurant and Kitchen Management experience.
- Strong background in a fast food and delivery environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills – able to speak and listen effectively; great written, verbal, and presentation skills.
Benefits– Extensive learning opportunities – we offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- You’ll have access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera, and Mindvalley where you can choose over thousands of courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll be involved in customized workshops run by Kitopi Academy
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of one of the most caring communities out there.
- Finding a chance to become a shareowner with our ESOP plan (T&C Applies)
- Free and unlimited access to a nutritionist because we care about you
- No Dress Code!
- Extended maternity and parental leave
- The infamous team activities and social events are bursting with fun
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Up to 50% discount from Kitopi brands
- 30 calendar days annual leave
- Work from anywhere policy
So, what does it really mean to work at Kitopi?We are constantly striving to make Kitopi the best place to work in the world, by empowering you to be the best version of yourself every day. Our company values act as our guiding principles to help ensure that everyone feels safe, included, and like they truly belong.Kitopi is an equal opportunity employer. While we currently operate in 6 countries, we are over 70 different nationalities of talented Kitopians. We celebrate our rich diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, and cultures and have a 0 tolerance policy towards racism, bigotry, and hate. Please apply if you see a position that makes your heart skip a beat and help us build a company where we’re all proud to work for.Along with offices in all the markets we operate in, we also believe in a “work from anywhere” policy – you get to choose the environment you operate in because we believe this will help you deliver work you’re proud of.Tech-enabled and customer-obsessed, at Kitopi, we are a team of passionate humans who are on a mission together to satisfy the world’s appetite.
» Apply for Assistant Restaurant Manager Jobs in UAE for Kitopi Company
Assistant Restaurant Manager Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Kitopi. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Kitopiwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Kitopiwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Assistant Restaurant Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Assistant Restaurant Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Kitopi.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
uae job vacancy 2022
uae jobs for foreigners
uae jobs for freshers
uae jobs 2022 online apply
uae jobs for pakistani
uae jobs for indian
dubizzle uae jobs
job vacancies in uae government
today job vacancy government
employment news today
government job vacancy
10th pass govt job
government job vacancy 2022
latest govt jobs notifications
employment news paper this week
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Kitopithoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Assistant Restaurant Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, UAE, Iraq, UAE, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, UAE, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).