Gulf job portal Dubai Employment News for Manager – Transaction Services Vacant Position in KPMG UAE. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in KPMG UAE for Manager – Transaction Services position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Manager – Transaction Services vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Manager – Transaction Services position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in KPMG UAE company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from KPMG UAE could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in KPMG UAE company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Manager – Transaction Services Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in KPMG UAE
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of KPMG UAE that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in KPMG UAE, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in KPMG UAE is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: KPMG UAE.
To apply for this post in KPMG UAE, Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Manager – Transaction Services Post in KPMG UAE » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: KPMG UAE
Job Profile: Manager – Transaction Services
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Dubai)
KPMG UAE » Job Description for Manager – Transaction Services Employment Opportunity for Dubai
KPMG’s Deals Advisory team is seeking a strong Transaction Services – Manager to support its growing UAE business. Our Deal Advisory, Transaction Services professionals team are forward-looking specialists with vast deal experience, a broad range of skills and deep industry expertise. The team work seamlessly with the client and other parties involved in the deal to focus on the key questions during the critical stages of planning and executing acquisitions and divestitures. We see transactions through an investor’s lens and are focused on helping clients identify, evaluate and successfully implement their growth strategies in today’s complex business landscape.
You will be working with the most-brightest, talented, collaborative, and high performing teams who works on a large complex and challenging project within private and public sectors. This is the most significant and exciting time to join KPMG and be part of the continuous expansion and growth to make a real impact in shaping your client’s business. We support professional career growth and development; we value experience and reward exceptional talent.
- Work with a team of transaction advisory professionals and other advisory functions to execute due diligence and other transaction advisory projects
- Upward management of senior members on the team to ensure timely reviews take place to enable timely completion of deliverables
- Produce quality tailor made deliverables to suit the needs of clients
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of risk management practices and processes
- Coordinate specialist teams, including undertaking a review of specialist sections
- Review the output of junior team members, ensuring consistency and quality
- Plan and reschedule priorities and timescales in light of changing requirements
- Responsible for overall cost management, reporting, monitoring of recovery rates against budget and invoicing
- Identifying the deal implications of due diligence findings and derive recommendations for clients, clearly identifying the ‘so what’ aspect of findings
- Deliver large sections / full work streams from end-to-end
- Provide value creation and opportunities for KPMG to increase the breadth of services offered to clients
- Produce robust financial analysis (or review if performed by the team) and ensure it stands up to challenge
- Providing advice and insight directly to clients and demonstrating technical expertise
- Developing propositions, focusing on specific themes/sectors and/or clients
- Building a broad internal network and know who to approach for subject matter expertise and service line specific issues
- Identify team member development needs of less experienced colleagues on projects, with particular emphasis on coaching and skills transfer
- Manage multiple priorities for a variety of stakeholders both internal and external
- Identify and manage risks to ensure the Firm’s risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively
- Show real interest and desire to understand clients, market features and technical aspects while providing input into designing/implementing solutions alongside senior colleagues
- Actively develop, mentor and coach team members by demonstrating appropriate behavior and delegate where appropriate
- Identify areas for development and proactively seek opportunities for greater responsibility to increase skill set and build on existing strengths
- Enhance KPMG’s reputation in the market by delivering high quality engagement work and project management, showing high attention to detail, and always managing risk
- Set up procedures to monitor work progress, quality, and cost against budget, while consulting widely on engagements and other matters
- Create a visible presence within KPMG and the external market, increasing interactivity across teams and with clients
What you will need to succeed
- 7-10 years of experience in Transaction Services
- Experience working in Accounting, Audit or Finance within Big 4 or boutique or advisory firms
- Must have proven track record in executing Financial Due Diligence preferably in GCC market or in one of mature markets within Transaction Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business related fields with strong academic background
- Preferably qualified ACA or CPA
- Strong numerical, analytical; strategic thinking and project management skills
- Ability to work on a range of projects simultaneously to demanding timetables
- Personal drive and integrity to deliver results within tight deadlines
- Commitment to high quality standards and a detail-oriented approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build and develop strong relationships with clients and multipliers in the market
What we will offer you in return
- Competitive tax-free salary + performance based annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday and flight ticket annually
- Private Medical Group Insurance (including family cover)
- Family-friendly benefits and policies
- Flexible and Hybrid working options
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click apply now and attached your up-to-date copy of your CV. If you meet our requirements a KPMG Talent Acquisition Specialist will be in touch with you soon.
KPMG was established in the Lower Gulf in 1973 and has grown to over 1,300 professionals, led by more than 90 partners and directors, across six regional offices. Over the last 40 years, KPMG has worked with leading industry players across the region, helping identify and manage risks and capitalize on opportunities – making us a preferred professional services provider.
We play a pivotal role in helping clients make their own success stories. At various stages of growth, our clients look to us for timely and independent advice. Our professionals are selected from a deep talent pool of industry specialists. They offer significant knowledge, local experience, and a client-focused approach – and are integrated into a network of professionals working with KPMG firms around the world.
» Apply for Manager – Transaction Services Jobs in Dubai for KPMG UAE Company
|Manager – Transaction Services Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @KPMG UAE. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of KPMG UAE with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on KPMG UAE website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Manager – Transaction Services” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Manager – Transaction Services post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by KPMG UAE.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of KPMG UAE thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Manager – Transaction Services job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).