Gulf job portal Dubai Employment News for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Vacant Position in KPMG UAE . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in KPMG UAE for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in KPMG UAE company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from KPMG UAE could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in KPMG UAE company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in KPMG UAE
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of KPMG UAE that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in KPMG UAE , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in KPMG UAE is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: KPMG UAE .
To apply for this post in KPMG UAE , Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Post in KPMG UAE » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: KPMG UAE
Job Profile: Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Google Salary Guide: AED 25000.00 per month
KPMG UAE » Job Description for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Employment Opportunity for Dubai
- Manage, supervise and/or execute internal audit, governance, risk and/or compliance engagements at the banking and financial services sector entities.
- Develop proposal / work on opportunities to provide internal audit, governance, risk and/or compliance services
- Manage and monitor multiple engagements and/or teams’ activities and commit to deliver on time and quality in line with expectations.
- Train and update teams on recent and upcoming changes to, regulatory, and trends affecting clients specific to Financial Services sector.
- Lead initiative to increase effectiveness and efficiency in service delivery, i.e. digital shift, standardization of workpapers.
- Undertake KPMG’s internal risk management and client engagement management procedures including client acceptance, continuance and engagement procedures related to Internal Audit, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews etc.
- Support Engagement Partners and lead business development initiatives including, but not limited to, Financial Services sector, review of pre engagement activities, contracting and setting-up of meetings with prospective clients.
- Obtain in-depth understanding of engagement management, quality and risk management policies to streamline the processes specific to Advisory.
- Assist Engagement Partners, lead and initiate implementing new services, KPMG methodologies and tools.
Education, qualifications and skills required:
- Educated upto a minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, Management Accounting
- Should possess a professional certification such as CIA/CPA/ACCA/CISA/BCM/CCGP/ CRMA
- With at least 7-10 years of work experience, with the last 6-12 months in a manager level role
- Work experience must cover Internal Audit, Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICOFR), Enterprise Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit Quality Assurance Reviews preferably from a consulting firm or in any financial institutions – banks, insurance
- Flawless communication skills in English are required. Arabic will be a plus
- Advanced user and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Experience of managing teams and working on approximately 2-3 engagements simultaneously
- Possess an analytical approach and inquisitive mind
- Demonstrate leadership and team mentoring skills
» Apply for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Jobs in Dubai for KPMG UAE Company
|Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @KPMG UAE . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of KPMG UAE with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on KPMG UAE website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by KPMG UAE .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of KPMG UAE thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Manager-Governance, Risk and Compliance Services job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).