Gulf job portal Dubai Employment News for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Vacant Position in KPMG UAE . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in KPMG UAE for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in KPMG UAE company in Dubai.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from KPMG UAE could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in KPMG UAE company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in KPMG UAE
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of KPMG UAE that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in KPMG UAE , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in KPMG UAE is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: KPMG UAE .
To apply for this post in KPMG UAE , Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Post in KPMG UAE » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: KPMG UAE
Job Profile: Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Dubai)
KPMG UAE » Job Description for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Employment Opportunity for Dubai
- Lead the execution of PPP mandates, including coordinating with sub-contractors, review of legal and technical outputs, documentation, and financial models.
- Manage client expectations and provide appropriate advice as necessary through proposing practical solutions.
- Drafting engagement deliverables/reports and subsequent presentation to client management and/or executive.
- Manage marketing of project concepts to bidders, completing road-shows, prequalification, tendering and award, and the final negotiation of project agreements leading to financial close.
- Independently develop own financial models and sound financial analysis of the models to draw conclusions.
- Proactively assist in business development by originating and managing marketing activity in assigned strategic areas/ sectors.
- Lead the preparation of market studies and feasibility reports. Prepare key findings and lead the presentation and discussion with clients
- Develop, coach, motivate and manage junior members of the team.
- Assist in other project or strategy related activities as the need may arise.
Education, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in advising large government clients or private sector developers on Infrastructure PPP transactions.
- Experience within Big 4 preferred. However, relevant experience gained from other institutions e.g. banks, boutique advisory firms could also be considered
- Minimum 3 years of experience of sell-side PPP advisory is considered a plus
- Experience in infrastructure sectors (including power, transport, healthcare sectors) with knowledge of sector trends and legal and regulatory requirements and with proven track record of infrastructure/PPP transactions
- Prior experience of having executed PPP projects within the GCC preferred.
- Proven track-record of originating, advising, structuring and executing infrastructure transactions
- Strong analytical and financial modeling/structuring skills
- Ability to operate in large, culturally diverse and geographically dispersed teams;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required.
- Preferably a master’s degree (either an MBA or a master’s in finance).
» Apply for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Jobs in Dubai for KPMG UAE Company
|Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @KPMG UAE . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of KPMG UAE with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on KPMG UAE website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by KPMG UAE .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of KPMG UAE thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Manager – Infrastructure and Real Estate job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Dubai, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).