Gulfjobportal.com Employment News USA on 2023 for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER Vacant Position in Levy . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Levy for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER vacancy in USA country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from USA and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Levy company in USA.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in USA country then this recruitment from Levy could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Levy company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER Post in USA » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Levy
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Levy that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for USA location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Levy , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in USA. This position in Levy is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Levy .
To apply for this post in Levy , USA you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER Post in Levy » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Levy
Job Profile: SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER
Job Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota 55415
Job Type: Part Time
Levy » Job Description for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER Employment Opportunity for USA
Full Job Description
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1141829.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success – we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We’re hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Takes food and beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps of service.
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets and allergens.
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are accommodated.
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling procedures.
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers, telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee machines.
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
|SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Levy . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Levy with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Levy website then look out for the job listing that refers to “SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Levy .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Levy thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this SERVER @ GUTHRIE THEATER job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, USA, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, USA, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).