Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman for Head of Music Vacant Position in m2r Education. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in m2r Educationfor Head of Music position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Head of Music vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Head of Music position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in m2r Education company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from m2r Educationcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in m2r Education company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Head of Music Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in m2r Education
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of m2r Educationthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in m2r Education, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in m2r Educationis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: m2r Education.
To apply for this post in m2r Education, Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Head of Music Post in m2r Education » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: m2r Education
Job Profile: Head of Music
Job Location: Oman
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 1200.00-1800.00 per month
m2r Education » Job Description for Head of Music Employment Opportunity for Oman
m2r Education are working with this accredited international school based in Sur, Oman who are looking for a Head of Music. If you like great surroundings and excellent career progression, this is the school for you!
The school is fully owned and operated by Oman LNG Development Foundation (ODF) and opened its doors in 2002. From a modest student population of 50 students in its first year of operation, the numbers have steadily grown to close over 700 students. The first cohort of Grade 12 students graduated in 2010.
It is located inside the boundaries of the current housing complex for OLNG staff. The complex was built in 2002 and contains 130 villas, a large recreation club with two pools, a multipurpose sports hall, a park, a small commercial center, a clinic, a mosque, and several maintenance offices as well as a training center for OLNG employees. The complex, which sits mid-way between the OLNG Qalhat Plant and the city of Sur is only a fifteen-minute car ride from the center of town. Sur itself is located 93 miles (150 km) southeast of Muscat, the Omani capital. The two cities are connected by a brand new four lane highway, which offers drivers and passengers an opportunity to enjoy picturesque scenery.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- PGCE / Teaching Licence in area of specialisation to be backed by 4 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree in specific stream. E.g. Bachelor in Primary for a Primary teacher etc. If the Bachelor’s is not in area of specialisation, then you will need 10 years’ relevant experience and be able to prove this with letters of reference / experience
- NOC, if required for candidates currently based at Oman.
- Experience teaching in an international school is preferred
- Age below 55 years old.
Benefits of teaching there:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Great opportunities for career progression.
- State of the art facilities – swimming pools, sports halls, full size outdoor sports pitches, science labs, auditorium, state of the art IT infrastructure, dance rooms, drama room, IT suites.
- Amazing setting sandwiched between sandy beaches, mountains– fantastic if you like outdoor pursuits: diving, snorkeling, sailing, fishing, mountain-biking, camping, off-road driving.
- Peaceful with clean air.
- One-hour flight to Dubai from Muscat, with a budget airline operating several times a day
- Potential to save a considerable proportion of salary, with a lower cost of living than Dubai and other GCC countries.
- Good standard of accommodation, close to the beach.
- Membership of National Gas Company social clubs and facilities
- Preferential rates on car loans
- Subsidized canteen
- Great local restaurants with excellent seafood
- Family friendly
- Authentic Omani culture
- 2 year contract (renewable)
- FROM 1200 – 1800 OMR (£30k – £45k) TAX FREE, dependent upon experience – this INCLUDES the accomodation allowance of 300 OMR per month.
- Accommodation / allowance (Will be provided to overseas staff for the duration of their employment contract; 1 or 2 bed; subject to availability and need; Furniture, curtains / blinds, white goods, starter kit. Note: If this option is selected the accommodation allowance above will be deducted at source).
- Return flight allowance
- Initial flight to Oman is provided
- Schooling (100% for first child and 50% for second children
- Medical insurance for family up to 2 children
- Paid leave in accordance with academic calendar
- Please note – The immigration rules will not permit a female candidate to sponsor their spouse.
ASAP start dates.
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
» Apply for Head of Music Jobs in Oman for m2r Education Company
Head of Music Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @m2r Education. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of m2r Educationwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on m2r Educationwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Head of Music” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Head of Music post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by m2r Education.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of m2r Educationthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Head of Music job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).