Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 02th Feb 2023 for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher Vacant Position in Mesaieed International School . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Mesaieed International School for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Mesaieed International School company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Mesaieed International School could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Mesaieed International School company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Mesaieed International School
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Mesaieed International School that they need eligible and apt candidates for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher post in Mesaieed International School , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Mesaieed International School is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Mesaieed International School .
To apply for this post in Mesaieed International School , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher Post in Mesaieed International School » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Mesaieed International School
Job Profile: Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher
Job Location: Qatar
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 6770.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional teacher to join our school in a key leadership position. We are looking for a versatile and dynamic senior leader who is passionate about strategic school development.
Mesaieed International School is a vibrant community school educating over 1100 students from 3 to 18 years of age and representing over 30 different nationalities. We are proud to be a Bilingual and Multilingual SMART School – an accreditation that recognises the on-going effort we make to ensure our staff understand the research, best practices and approaches that make a real difference to the lives of bilingual and multilingual learners and their families.
Our vision is for our students to be high achieving, healthy and happy individuals, well prepared to take their place as global citizens and leaders of the future. Our mission is to achieve this by inspirational teaching that both challenges and supports our young people. We place high value on learning and the well-being of all our students. We also promote the professional development of our teachers, believing that a culture of life-long learning is the key to success. Most importantly, we are a happy school which places a strong emphasis on trust, collaboration, and communication.
We are seeking an experienced, resilient leader who can inspire both students and colleagues to build on the strong foundations of our school. The successful candidate will demonstrate a solid track record of leadership experience and management skills. Teaching experience to A and A level specifications in your subject is an advantage. Candidates are required to provide the best education and opportunities for our students through a solution focused approach and demonstrate effective leadership within a secondary setting. This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional leader who shares our vision and commitment to join an aspirational and hard- working senior leadership team.
The focus for strategic vision and implementation will be determined by the successful candidate’s strengths.
- Build strong, trusting, and comfortable relationships with all members of the school team
- Be accessible and provide good support to ensure the growth and development of all members of the team you lead
- Lead strategically on an aspect of school development – curriculum, assessment, and systems, teaching and learning, or pastoral development, inclusion, and student well-being to ensure all students make good progress
- Manage operations for an aspect of school development – curriculum, assessment, and systems, teaching and learning, or pastoral development, inclusion, and student well-being to ensure good provision for all students
- Support leadership teams to secure improvements in an aspect of school development to ensure outstanding student provision and well-being in line with our mission and vision by driving high standards and expectations
- Liaise and collaborate with colleagues in our primary phase and our sister school to support continuity and share good practice
- Line-manage up to three faculties across all key stages to maintain high expectations regarding school development
- Role model excellent practice both in the classroom and as a senior leader
- Provide robust feedback and challenge to colleagues ensuring high standards of development and depth of knowledge about the different groups of students taught
- Use data to improve student learning experiences
- Lead professional development in an area of strength and experience
- Clear understanding and implementation of our shared vision and mission
- Work with the community to develop good relationships and parent-school partnership
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Current knowledge of National Curriculum for England and A level specifications
- At least three years leadership experience in a high performing UK or international school
- Evidence of highly effective leadership, able to motivate and engage colleagues
- A record of both leading and delivering strong CPD
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to continued personal and professional development
- Already hold a recognised leadership qualification
- Safeguarding level 3 qualification
Salary and Benefit Package
You will enjoy the full benefits of working for the corporation, including a generous tax-free salary, free accommodation and utilities, interest-free car loan, education assistance for up to four children, medical cover, air fares and paid school holidays.
If you would like to join our team and make a real difference to the education of our students, please apply immediately with a one-page letter of application, detailing your experience with reference to the key responsibilities, a full CV, and a recent photograph.
Please ensure that you include your current headteacher/principal as one of your referees.
Disclaimer: Mesaieed International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to have undertaken relevant safeguarding checks.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher Jobs in Qatar for Mesaieed International School Company
|Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Mesaieed International School . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Mesaieed International School with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Mesaieed International School website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Mesaieed International School .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Mesaieed International School thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Secondary School Assistant Head Teacher job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).