Gulfjobportal.com Employment News UAE on 07th Nov 2022 for Omnicare Call Center Agent Vacant Position in Middle East Communication Network. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Middle East Communication Network for Omnicare Call Center Agent position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Omnicare Call Center Agent vacancy in UAE country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022. » It is a great career News for the job seekers from UAE and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Omnicare Call Center Agent position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Middle East Communication Network company in UAE. » If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in UAE country then this recruitment from Middle East Communication Network could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Middle East Communication Network company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Omnicare Call Center Agent Post in UAE » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Middle East Communication Network
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Middle East Communication Network that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for UAE location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Middle East Communication Network, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in UAE. This position in Middle East Communication Network is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Middle East Communication Network. To apply for this post in Middle East Communication Network, UAE you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Omnicare Call Center Agent Post in Middle East Communication Network » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Middle East Communication Network
Job Profile: Omnicare Call Center Agent
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 9500.00 per month
Middle East Communication Network » Job Description for Omnicare Call Center Agent Employment Opportunity for UAE
Client / Customer Call Management
- Answer inbound calls in the agreed timely and friendly manner.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to clients, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing escalations.
- Dealing with client complaints in a positive and proactive manner. Request support of the Team Leader in significant escalations.
- Build positive relationships by going above and beyond with customer service, ensuring all questions, cancellations and confirmations are addressed appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call Centre metrics while providing excellent Customer service.
- Guide client through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the product or services.
- Able to adapt to different situations and individuals.
- To work shifts patterns.
- Keep your Team Leader informed on client or technical issues.
- Supporting the Team Leader with training and guiding new Joiners.
- Ability to work as shifts, 8 hours a day including 1 hour break.
Reporting to the Team Leader
- To keep the Team Leader aware of client / customer call requests.
- Ensure Team leader is informed and included on all communication.
- Support the Team Leader with distance selling, exchange, availability requests.
- Communicate with your Team Leader related to client call issues or escalations.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures and to follow your monthly Rota.
- To ask your team leader approval for any shift changes, Annual leave.
- To inform your team leader if you are sick before 4 hours from your shift.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Required language proficiency
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
» Apply for Omnicare Call Center Agent Jobs in UAE for Middle East Communication Network Company
|Omnicare Call Center Agent Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Middle East Communication Network. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Middle East Communication Network with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Middle East Communication Network website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Omnicare Call Center Agent” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Omnicare Call Center Agent post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Middle East Communication Network.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Middle East Communication Network thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Omnicare Call Center Agent job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis. And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, UAE, UAE, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).