Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Jeddah on 17th Jan 2023 for Office Sales Representative Vacant Position in Nestle Jeddah. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Nestle Jeddah for Office Sales Representative position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Office Sales Representative vacancy in Jeddah country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Jeddah and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Office Sales Representative position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Nestle Jeddah company in Jeddah.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Jeddah country then this recruitment from Nestle Jeddah could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Nestle Jeddah company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Office Sales Representative Post in Jeddah » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Nestle Jeddah
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Nestle Jeddah that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Jeddah location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Nestle Jeddah, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Jeddah. This position in Nestle Jeddah is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Nestle Jeddah.
To apply for this post in Nestle Jeddah, Jeddah you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Office Sales Representative Post in Nestle Jeddah » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Nestle Jeddah
Job Profile: Office Sales Representative
Job Location: Jeddah
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Saudi Arabia)
Monthly Salary: SAR 2500.00 Per Month
Nestle Jeddah » Job Description for Office Sales Representative Employment Opportunity for Jeddah
We are the Nestlé Nespresso SA Company and are proud to be one of the fastest growing operating unit of Nestlé. Our passionate, entrepreneurial-minded team has transformed Nespresso into the reference in portioned coffee and one of the world’s most trusted brands. Our growth comes from our commitment to research and development in order to pioneer and be the reference in the portioned coffee sector to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers’ own homes and also savored at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses. We guarantee quality by taking a careful, thoughtful approach in how we source our ingredients, produce and market our premium coffee products. With corporate headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, Nespresso is present in over 60 countries and counts over 12,000 employees worldwide. To learn more visit www.nespresso.com .
You’re energized by challenges, creative brand-building… and great coffee?
The Nespresso story began with a simple but revolutionary idea: enable anyone to create the perfect cup of coffee – just like a skilled barista. From this beginning more than 30 years ago, the Nespresso brand concept, the Nespresso Trilogy: exceptional coffees, smart and stylish coffee machines and personalized, exclusive services, has revolutionized the way people enjoy their coffee and has evolved from pioneer to being the reference in portioned premium coffee.
Nespresso worldwide since its launch has enjoyed growth year on year. Our ambitions for coming years are sky high. Currently we are looking for Office Sales Representative with mission to:
Be an ambassador Nespresso and responsible for the growth in Office channels by creating new business and developing existing outlets.
A Day in the Life of an Office Sales Representative…
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPI for the assigned Area, in designated territory
- Identify sales opportunities within designated territory, create SMART prospect plan for own region
- Acquire new customers by following the Nespresso B2B Sales Process
- Selection of customers (prospects) via different tools and sources
- Usage of SAP Customer on Demand (CoD) and recording all above activities into (CoD)
- Cold Calling and Visiting of selected prospects
- Increase business with existing customers, increasing brand visibility and implement relevant marketing & sales activities
- Selling/placing machines spread over the B2B (Aguila, Gemini) and B2C range, creating durable and sustainable volume at relevant HoReCa customers.
- Attending National Office Trade Fairs and events, increase knowledge of key Office networks in own region
- Credit management of New and Existing Customers in designated territory (open invoices, ope low)
- Compliance with Nestlé and Nespresso business principles and policies including Nestlé trade policy, local Sales policy, local Trade Terms, Safety and legal regulations.
What will make you successful
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Sales experience: prospecting (cold calling, cold canvassing), negotiating sales conditions and contracts, managing & developing existing customers.
- Languages (Arabic & English)
Interesting and challenging work in an international company – a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism
Possibility of development & career advancement
If you find the challenge exciting and match up, we have great culture and will work rigid to make you feel welcome and valued from day one.
» Apply for Office Sales Representative Jobs in Jeddah for Nestle Jeddah Company
|Office Sales Representative Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Nestle Jeddah. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Nestle Jeddah with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Nestle Jeddah website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Office Sales Representative” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Office Sales Representative post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Nestle Jeddah.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Nestle Jeddah thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Office Sales Representative job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Jeddah, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Jeddah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).