Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha, Qatar on 25th Nov 2022 for Supply Chain Manager Vacant Position in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar for Supply Chain Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Supply Chain Manager vacancy in Doha, Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha, Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Supply Chain Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar company in Doha, Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Doha, Qatar country then this recruitment from Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Supply Chain Manager Post in Doha, Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Doha, Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha, Qatar. This position in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar.
To apply for this post in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar, Doha, Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Supply Chain Manager Post in Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar
Job Profile: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 35,500 per month
Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar » Job Description for Supply Chain Manager Employment Opportunity for Doha, Qatar
Reporting to the Head of Physical Logistics MENA, you will manage the Supply Chain team in Qatar with responsibility for Demand & Supply Planning, warehouse & distribution, Order to Cash activities and Clearance.
Additionally, you will also establish and develop relationship with strategic suppliers and customers to ensure high service quality and efficiency in the operations while supporting the business results being part of the country mancom to ensure full development of Nestle operations in line with business requirements. Lead initiatives, through NCE tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement across the organization
A day in the life of
– Ensuring stock availability in the country minimizing working capital
– Reduce cost of distribution
– Ensuring best in class service to customer
– Develop suppliers relationship and management through operational review
– Drive continuous development in customer order automation
– Lead safety and compliance in Supply Chain operations
– Manage relationship with custom authorities to ensure control on local regulatory requirements and best performance in Finish goods custom release
What will make you successful
– Preferable 3 to 5 years of relevant and successful operational experience in a line manager role
– Strong leadership skill and people management experience
– D&SP, Logistic and customer understanding & management and O2C activities
– Good experience in suppliers management
– Strong communication skills at all levels
– Very good understanding of key finance to drive SC cost
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world’s biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company’s strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle’s existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company’s priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.
» Apply for Supply Chain Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar for Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar Company
|Supply Chain Manager Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Supply Chain Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Supply Chain Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Nestle Middle East Doha, Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Supply Chain Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).