Gulfjobportal.com Employment News London on 21th Jan 2023 for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Vacant Position in Jesseena Marine Services Private Limited. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Netflix for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE vacancy in London country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from London and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Netflix company in London.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in London country then this recruitment from Netflix could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Netflix company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Post in London » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Jesseena Marine Services Private Limited
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Netflix that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for London location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Netflix, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in London. This position in Netflix is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Netflix.
To apply for this post in Netflix, London you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Post in Jesseena Marine Services Private Limited » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Netflix
Job Profile: Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE
Job Location: London
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (United Kingdom)
London Monthly Salary: Pound 43395.00-44834.00 Per Month
Netflix » Job Description for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Employment Opportunity for London
Full Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching global campaigns for premium entertainment properties, that connect consumers to entertainment brands and create a passionate following. We are not only building campaigns, we are transforming our properties into culturally relevant brands.
- Has deep knowledge in running a 360-campaign, from strategy development and building briefs, to tactical execution (including AV/trailers, digital/social, print and out-of-home).
- Has a deep understanding of the social media landscape, and experience in establishing strong and out of the box social media strategies. Campaigns that build, nurture and maintain fan communities and manifest themselves in a unique tone of voice and culturally relevant and conversation-driving creative.
- Has experience with marketing shoots, from development of creative and campaign ideas, to planning and shoot execution (key art, A/V, and digital / social).
- Has experience in evaluating and executing innovative campaign ideas within the media landscape (inclusive of but not limited to OOH, Digital OOH and experiential)
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Is able to effectively communicate different facets of their campaigns to executives, showrunners (or producers), talent and talent representatives (as needed).
- Has exposure to working on global campaigns, with reach domestically and internationally. Ideally, this person would have a global IQ and/or be familiar with working with teams from different regional markets.
- Has a good understanding of marketing, social and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimise campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Appreciates technology and can collaborate with our world class product team to integrate our campaigns within the member product experience.
- Is an effective collaborator in a fast paced, multifaceted environment. We will typically have multiple launch campaigns happening at once.
- Lead on upcoming series launch campaigns for Scripted Series being produced from the UK — from strategy development to creative execution, production to campaign roll out.
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal teams (across region-based Marketing teams, PR, Publicity, Product and Social), with a focus on managing workflow and being able to socialise, absorb, organise and address cross-functional feedback (where possible)
- Act as the main point of contact with agencies – hire, manage and give feedback to create the best campaigns.
- Have a holistic vision for leading campaigns, but also do the tactical day-to-day (brief writing, shoot planning, budgeting and managing overall campaign resources)
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum of 8+ years of experience at an entertainment marketing or social department, network/studio marketing/social team, or creative agency working on creative campaigns (in strategy, Digital, Print and AV creative).
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse, geographically-dispersed teams.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- Passion for television is a must.
- See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business – especially when bridging the gap between our content and our brand – and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualise and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and think strategically.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of breaking the advertising mold, then we want to talk to you.
» Apply for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Jobs in London for Netflix Company
|Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Netflix. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Netflix with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Netflix website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Netflix.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Netflix thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Marketing Manager, Scripted Series – UK/IE job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, London, Iraq, Oman, London, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, London, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).