Gulf job portal Qatar Employment News on 31th Jan 2023 for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 Vacant Position in Newton British Academy Barwa City . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Newton British Academy Barwa City for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Newton British Academy Barwa City company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Newton British Academy Barwa City could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Newton British Academy Barwa City company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Newton British Academy Barwa City
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Newton British Academy Barwa City that they need eligible and apt candidates for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 post in Newton British Academy Barwa City , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Newton British Academy Barwa City is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Newton British Academy Barwa City .
To apply for this post in Newton British Academy Barwa City , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 Post in Newton British Academy Barwa City » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Newton British Academy Barwa City
Job Profile: KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 3000.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
Newton British Academy, Barwa Campus was awarded Outstanding in all 8 educational aspects in May 2022 under the current leadership. In November 2022, we were accredited for 5 years with the Qatar National School Accreditation team (QNSA). The exams results for the school have continued to positively thrive in line with the school bell curve for Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 since 2017 and are above UK national average. This is an exciting opportunity to join an Outstanding International and have the opportunity to professionally develop as a teacher through our extensive support and CPD programme.
Newton British Academy, Barwa City Campus is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Secondary Mathematics Teachers to join our “Outstanding” team for the new academic year 2023/2024.
Newton British Academy, Barwa Campus was established in 2014 and is an international school following the English National Curriculum with a student body encompassing over 70 different nationalities. The school is part of the larger Newton Group that was established in 2006 and is now a leading group of private schools in Qatar, comprising of 9 international schools that offer the English National Curriculum.
We are seeking creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join us at NBA, Barwa. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping children achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, whilst integrating differentiation and a range of learning styles into their daily practice.
- Be qualified teachers, ideally with 2 years’ experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
- Possess a creative, engaging and enthusiastic approach both inside and outside of the classroom
- Ideally have direct experience of teaching to IGCSE and A Level
- Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills in order to work collaboratively with staff, students and Parents.
- Have studied full time and produce degree transcripts from the university they attended
- Be fully vaccinated and submit a COVID-19 vaccination certificate and any other expectations in line with the MoPH/MoE at the time of joining the school
If you meet the above criteria and you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly attach your updated CV which must include: your contact details, a recent professional photograph and the details of two professional referees. Applications without CVs and above mentioned information will not be considered.
A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for should be included.
Only applications which include all of the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
- A competitive tax-free salary
- A 2-year renewable contract
- Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
- Daily transport to and from the school campus
- A merit-based incentive scheme
- Medical insurance
- Visa costs
- Baggage allowance
- Annual flight allowance
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All interviews will take place via Zoom.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview in January.
All appointments are finalised in accordance with our Safe Recruitment procedures.
For more information about The Newton Group, please visit our website : www.newtonschools.sch.qa and find us on Social Media:
- Newton British Academy Barwa City 2020/21
- Newton International School
– nbabarwacityofficial – NBA Barwa City Official
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 Jobs in Qatar for Newton British Academy Barwa City Company
|KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Newton British Academy Barwa City . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Newton British Academy Barwa City with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Newton British Academy Barwa City website then look out for the job listing that refers to “KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Newton British Academy Barwa City .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Newton British Academy Barwa City thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this KS3 – KS5 Mathematics Teachers 2023/2024 job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).