Gulfjobportal.com Employment News India on 2023 for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK Vacant Position in NHS Professionals . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in NHS Professionals for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK vacancy in India country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from India and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in NHS Professionals company in India.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in India country then this recruitment from NHS Professionals could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in NHS Professionals company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK Post in India » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in NHS Professionals
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of NHS Professionals that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for India location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in NHS Professionals , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in India. This position in NHS Professionals is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: NHS Professionals .
To apply for this post in NHS Professionals , India you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK Post in NHS Professionals » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: NHS Professionals
Job Profile: NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK
Job Location: Delhi
Employment Type: Private Sector (India)
Job Type: Full Time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: INR 2514000.00-3091960.00 Per Year
Shift and Schedule: Day shift, Evening shift, Rotational shift, Night shift, Morning shift, Flexible shift, Weekend availability
NHS Professionals » Job Description for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK Employment Opportunity for India
Full Job Description
About the role
NHS Professionals International is recruiting Occupational Therapists to relocate to the United Kingdom (UK) and work for one of our NHS partner Trusts.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will be responsible for helping people overcome all kinds of challenges, so they can live as fully and independently as possible. This might involve learning new ways to do tasks or making changes to their environment to make things easier. As well as working with individual patients and their families, you will work with a wider multidisciplinary team, working and consulting with colleagues across various departments.
Some duties may involve:
- To discuss patients’ abilities to contribute appropriately to care plans
- To plan, administer and/or supervise specific goal orientated treatment programmes
- To apply knowledge, understanding to the effects of disability or dysfunction on a patient’s physical, psychological, and social well-being
NHS Professionals International is part of the National Health Service (NHS) in the UK. We provide great work-life balance as the UK’s largest NHS staff Bank – specialists in putting people in places to care.
We currently partner with over 120 hospitals all around England, with a wide range of areas such as acute, mental health and community care. Our job is to help our hospitals with a whole range of workforce matters, so that they can focus on caring for patients.
To apply for this role, you will have/be:
- 6 – 12 months paid experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Occupational Therapy Degree (BSc) or an equivalent qualification
You may also have (but not essential):
- Evidence of English language for Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
In return for your hard work and commitment, NHS Professionals International programme offers you some fantastic benefits:
- Free flight to the UK and initial accommodation
- Visa & Certificate of Sponsorship
- 27 days paid annual leave with 8 public bank holidays
- Extra payments for evenings – nights and weekends
- NHS Pension Scheme
Click on ‘Apply on company site’ to begin your career with us!
There are planned arrival dates throughout 2023 to suit your availability to relocate.
Please note: We cannot accept applications from developing countries because these do not meet current ethical recruitment standards. This list of countries is based upon the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List, which you can see with more information here: https://www.nhsemployers.org/articles/developing-countries-recruitment
NHS Professionals is committed to promoting equality of opportunity and fair treatment to all applicants regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, mental or physical disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age, or offending history.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Rs.2513999.64-3091959.88 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
Work Location: One location
|NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @NHS Professionals . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of NHS Professionals with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on NHS Professionals website then look out for the job listing that refers to “NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by NHS Professionals .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of NHS Professionals thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this NHS Occupational Therapist – Relocate to the UK job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, India, Iraq, India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, India, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).