Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Vacant Position in NOV Inc. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in NOV Incfor Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in NOV Inc company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from NOV Inccould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in NOV Inc company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in NOV Inc
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of NOV Incthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in NOV Inc, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in NOV Incis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: NOV Inc.
To apply for this post in NOV Inc, Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Post in NOV Inc » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: NOV Inc
Job Profile: Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities)
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 550.00 per month
NOV Inc » Job Description for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Employment Opportunity for Oman
Full Job Description
CLOSING DATE 02 JANUARY 2023.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Under the direction of Production Manager, responsible for reporting, maintaining and controlling production documents and records. Supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers. Oversee and participate in the set-up of production line, process and manufacturing of a quality products. Supervise and motivate employees in their specific department to produce a high quality fiberglass product according to manufacturing specifications. Manufacturing department objective is to operate efficiently by maintaining production machinery idle time at a minimum.
- Must ensure that company policies and procedures are being enforced and adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for creating and reporting production in ERP.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and control of equipment and materials in the manufacturing area.
- Comply with all NOV Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the product quality and process efficiency.
- Provide day to day supervision of employee job execution, to include; training, performance evaluation and employee relation.
- Coordinate set-up of new jobs ensuring that Run Sheets, Materials, Personnel and Equipment are adequately allocated.
- Refer to Product Identification and Traceability Procedure.
- Refer to various Process Control Procedures in-line with the Quality Management System requirements.
- Maintain and control inventory tools and equipment.
- Monitor production preventive maintenance
- Ensure all required documentations, for each run, is correct and organized in each run history folder
- Review inspection results and resin usage of each run and document findings on a Non-Conformance Report (NCR).
- Perform oven profiles to determine line speed and document results in graph charts.
- Assist Engineering with quality issues in the field.
- Support Engineering with development of new products
- Coordinate employees’ schedule such as overtime, vacation and attendance
- Review and approve employee weekly time sheets
- Assist during Periodic in-process and finished product inventory.
- Ensure availability of secondary materials related to process.
- Comply with all NOV FGS Company and HSE policies and procedures.
- Assist with O.J.T. (On Job Training) of new employees. Train and upgrade skills of department personnel as needed.
- Involve and perform Internal Audits as per ISO 9001 & API Q1 requirements.
- Utilize recommended safe work habits and make use of all safety equipment provided.
- Support Team Work and e xecute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Imbued with a strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Is known to consistently adhere to work instruction and procedures and expects others to follow suit
- Requires working in shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing plant, preferably in fiberglass pipe industry.
- Strong computer skills (Outlook & MS office).
- Fluent in English – ability to communicate with ease and make shift reports. (Arabic language would be added advantage)
- Experience & Knowledge working with QMS.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.Completion & Production Solutions
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.
» Apply for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Jobs in Oman for NOV Inc Company
Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @NOV Inc. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of NOV Incwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on NOV Incwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by NOV Inc.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of NOV Incthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Production Supervisor (Oil and Gas, Shop-floor activities) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).