Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Doha on 09th Nov 2022 for Commis Chef Vacant Position in OliOli Children’s Museum . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in OliOli Children’s Museum for Commis Chef position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Commis Chef vacancy in Doha country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Doha and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Commis Chef position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in OliOli Children’s Museum company in Doha.
» If you were looking to apply for Commis Chef post in Doha country then this recruitment from OliOli Children’s Museum could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in OliOli Children’s Museum company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Commis Chef Post in Doha » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in OliOli Children’s Museum
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of OliOli Children’s Museum that they need eligible and apt candidates for Commis Chef role in their company for Doha location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Commis Chef post in OliOli Children’s Museum , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Doha. This position in OliOli Children’s Museum is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: OliOli Children’s Museum .
To apply for this post in OliOli Children’s Museum , Doha you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Commis Chef Post in OliOli Children’s Museum » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: OliOli Children’s Museum
Job Profile: Play Facilitator
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qater)
Monthly Salary:QAR 5000.00 per month
OliOli Children’s Museum » Job Description for Commis Chef Employment Opportunity for Doha
Position: Play Facilitator / Imaginator
Location: Doha, Qatar
OliOli® is opening a second location in Doha, Qatar, and is inviting all people interested to join an amazing group of people and help their mission to deliver exciting, joyful, differentiated, world-class, and incredibly fun experiences to children that nurture their innate sense of curiosity and exploration.
OliOli® (means joy in the Hawaiian language) is a multiple award-winning contemporary children’s museum that opened to rave reviews in 2017. Founded by a group of parents who are passionate about open-ended non-judgmental play, OliOli® entails 7 interactive galleries comprising over 45 hands-on exhibits.
The awesome team at OliOli® comes from over 10 countries. Find out more information about OliOli® @ www.olioli.ae or www.instagram.com/olioliuae.
The Imaginators are responsible for fulfilling OliOli®s vision of creating awesome experiences and memories for children. Working within exhibit zones, Imaginators act as OliOli®s brand ambassadors, with the primary objective of engaging with all guests in an empathetic, thoughtful and joyful manner.
We are young parents who have been blessed to follow our dream. Our dream is for children to be happier, more creative, more imaginative, more informed, inspired, aware, balanced and amazed. We aim to see joy on the faces of children.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Guest Experience and Service
- Be an ambassador for the OliOli® brand; ensure that every guests experience at OliOli® meets or exceeds expectations, specifically through inclusive, culturally appropriate, positive and memorable interactions with a friendly and sincere approach
- Treat every guest with respect and provide friendly, courteous communication by orienting them to the building and informing them of the exhibits areas and programs
- Provide excellent guest service, and facilitate guests experience and journey through a proactive and thoughtful interaction
- Contribute to a positive, team-based, and guest-first centric culture
- Manage groups of children from schools, birthday parties, or camp activities
- Attend to guest queries/complaints. Amicably resolve maters with dissatisfied guests
- Manage any situation with overcrowding in relation to the maximum capacity of the area or around a particular exhibit
- Comfortably facilitate and manage exhibits spaces and components
- Collect and communicate guests feedback and suggestions
- Follow and perform the daily opening/closing protocols and procedures including (without limitation) routine cleaning, restocking, and preparation of program materials
Exhibits area / Education
- Have an honest and comprehensive understanding of OliOli®s philosophy and developmental, pedagogical, and other learning objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the learning opportunities for each exhibit/gallery
- Understand and stay current with the exhibit and program initiatives
- Participate in training programs designed to enhance interaction with guests in the OliOli® manner
- Work as a team to ensure that the entire building (and each and every gallery/corner) within the premises is highly presentable (clean, tidy, supplies in proper place, well organized, properly maintained, etc)
- Manage the use, quality, and organization of consumables
Safety / Security
- Provide a safe environment for all guests, specifically for the children
- Communicate any safety/ performance issues regarding exhibits components
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of OliOli®
- Assist guests in case of an incident or an emergency situation
- Take ownership of the safety of the facility and report and follow up on any repairs, or changes needed
- Attend training and be prepared to perform emergency procedures (i.e. fire evacuation, accident reporting, etc)
- Working with other colleagues, proactively contribute to the success of any special events and programs
- Work effectively with temporary staff (many of whom are expected to be students who are not likely to have extensive work experience)
- Perform other duties and be involved in projects and activities that contribute to the achievement of OliOli®s objectives
- Advanced course work or experience in customer service, education, family learning, or retail operations preferred
- Experience working with young children (ages 1-10) and their families in recreational settings, afterschool programs or classrooms
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact positively with children, adults, and large groups
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work with diverse staff and guests.
- Excellent grasp of the English language. Arabic is a plus
Traits & Characteristics
- Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient; empathetic; friendly; kind
- Interest and enthusiasm for working with children and families
- Adaptable to perform a variety of duties
College degree is required. Education in early childhood development will be a plus.
- The role is expected to be physically demanding and the candidate must have the physical and emotional capacity to deal with the roles requirements.
- This position requires the ability to do one or more of the following throughout the day stand, sit, walk, bend, and reach above and below shoulder level, carry objects of differing sizes and weights. Involves frequent repetitive motion.
- The noise level in the work environment is highly variable, from quiet to loud.
- The working timings include morning and/or evening shifts. Weekends and holidays work are required.
- Uniform/dress code required.
Compensation: QAR 5,000 + benefits / per month
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract
Salary: 5000.00 per month
- Days off are on weekdays. Are you willing to work public holidays and weekends?
- Are you currently based in Doha and have a valid Qatari ID?
» Apply for Commis Chef Jobs in Doha for OliOli Children’s Museum Company
|Commis Chef Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @OliOli Children’s Museum . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of OliOli Children’s Museum with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on OliOli Children’s Museum website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Commis Chef” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Commis Chef post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by OliOli Children’s Museum .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of OliOli Children’s Museum thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Commis Chef job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Doha, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Doha, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).