Gulf job portal Oman Employment News on 31th Jan 2023 for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Vacant Position in Oman Air . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Oman Air for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Oman Air company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from Oman Air could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Oman Air company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Oman Air
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Oman Air that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Oman Air , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in Oman Air is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Oman Air .
To apply for this post in Oman Air , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Post in Oman Air » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Oman Air
Job Profile: Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 800.00-1500.00 Per Month
Oman Air » Job Description for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Employment Opportunity for Oman
Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related digital or business discipline with 4 years of relevant work experience preferably in IT system administration.
- OR Two-years college diploma in a related discipline with 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficiency in MS office
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Highly skilled in various programming languages and database management
- Thorough understanding of programing paradigms (e.g. Structured and Object-Oriented Programming) and methodologies (e.g. SDLC and Agile)
- Proficiency in latest development tools and methods
- Good knowledge of current technology in the IT industry
- Documentation & Report/MIS Preparation
- Good communication, presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English
Good Interpersonal relations with pleasing personality
As stated in JD
Oman – Muscat
- Determine various IT and system requirements within the assigned Business Systems Team.
- Perform analysis and test various software applications and systems for use within the assigned Business Systems Team.
- Ensure that all systems / applications being used are effective and are in adherence to the IT policies and procedures set and followed by the company within the Business Systems Team.
Ensure compliance to the company Risk Management and Audit standards.
- Determine various IT and system requirements through a detailed analysis of existing systems and procedures and by interviewing key personnel within the Business System Team (BST) in order to define system requirements and recommend appropriate hardware and software solutions.
- Plan and carry out the testing of recommended information technology solutions to ensure that these perform to the users’ requirements.
- Identify and design all necessary procedures and documentation to support recommended modifications.
- Assist the line manager on all related projects.
- Present recommended solutions to managers and staff to ensure that they are aware of and support these changes.
- Provide expert level abilities in database design, development, and enhancement the well-known RDBMS used within the IT framework.
- Contribute to systems architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancement for the related projects.
- Develop and maintain contacts with software suppliers to ensure that any proposed modifications are produced in accordance with specification.
- Provide adequate training for colleges and line manager in using newly developed or modified systems and procedures.
- Identification and resolution of any day-to-day operating problems arising from the application of newly developed or modified systems and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of developments in the computing field to ensure that the company continues to apply the technology most appropriate to its needs.
- Work as project team member during end to end system life cycle development of all projects.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of all related systems.
- All production support issues pertaining to related systems are closed within the defined SLA.
- Available for 24/7 support whenever required.
- Ensure all issues are logged in appropriate internal and vendors tracking tools.
- Is responsible for implementing new technology within related systems.
- Ensure that the changing needs of business are addressed continuously.
- Ensure that any development or enhancements are based on best practices in the industry.
- Must co-ordinate with line managers in resolving issues and disputes.
- Must make sure that regular updates on progress are conveyed to line managers.
Job Type: Full-time
» Apply for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Jobs in Oman for Oman Air Company
|Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Oman Air . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Oman Air with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Oman Air website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Oman Air .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Oman Air thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Senior Officer – Flight Operations Solutions job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Oman, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).