Ooredoo Group of Companies Jobs 2023 Apply Online In Kuwait Jobs Portal
Gulf job portal Kuwait Employment News for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Vacant Position in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentfor Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment company in Kuwait .
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Vacancy in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait . This position in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment.
To apply for this post in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Post in Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Ooredoo Group of Companies
Job Profile: Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Monthly Salary: Not Mention
Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment » Job Description for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing business requirements and converting them into technical requirements and providing end to end solution.
- Technology Single Point of Contact with business units to understand the requirements and provide optimum solutions in cost effective and improved time to market.
- Responsible to facilitate all Digital Initiatives of the company
- Responsible to adapt Agile and DevOps concepts to improve Time to Market
- Responsible to communicate the feasibility and cost estimate to business unit based on the requirements.
- Responsible for solution Design and implementation for Digital platforms (Mobile App, Portal) middleware and associated IT nodes.
- Responsible for Business as Usual task and Change Request within the agreed SLA.
- Responsible for ADM vendor management, communicate the business requirements and technical scope, approve the end to end solution (HLD & LLD), optimize man days effort.
- The position has different qualifications as mentioned in the “Qualification” section, in which we will be selecting upon hiring exercise.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
- Understand the business requirements and perform feasibility study and provide feedback to the stakeholders with appropriate solution and recommendation with Time To Market (TTM)
- Support and coordinate with all stakeholders to align with the expected business unit requirements.
- Manage technical deliverables right from new products/services feasibility study to implementation, based on business unit’s requirements.
- Communicate with the ADM (Application and Development Management) vendor the priority and requirement pipeline to manage resource capacity.
- Convert the business requirements to functional/technical requirements to prepare feasibility study & High Level Design (HLD)
- Responsible for developing cost analyses, design considerations, and implementation time-lines.
- Agree with the ADM vendor on the complexity level of the solution and expected man days.
- Responsible to manage relationships with ADM vendor and technology partner to align technology capabilities to support marketing/product needs
- Manage and co-ordinate the inter-departmental functionalities and communications between the Technology and Business Teams within Ooredoo Kuwait for realizing strategic service/product launches.
- Manage and drive the SLA/KPI for ADM and highlights project issues to higher management and provides recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for setting up acceptance criteria and post development/deployment check of feature/products.
- Responsible for quality check and performance KPI for delivered products to business units with supporting documents.
- Responsible for seeking approval from Design and Control (DAC) & Change Approval Board for smooth deployment.
- Responsible for solution delivery timeline, performance, SLA management, and Quality control of all solution deliveries which will be covered with all testing phases until UAT and regression testing
- Discuss or Validate on the business requirement for the requested BAU’s/TMO’s and assign it to vendors and make sure it should be delivered as per business requirement.
- Responsible to capture Configuration Management changes and proper documentation.
- Supervise System integration/ Functional testing & Deployment to UAT environment.
- Assists the management in developing and implementing procedures and standards that will improve efficiency
- Bringing in cost saving measure by Identifying and implementing measures to ensure future proof solution within budget.
- Responsible for Vendor management.
- Contribute in motivating colleagues and peers, providing assistance wherever necessary.
- Provides leadership in facilitating the activities of the project team. Works with the team and other stakeholders to establish project goals and priorities.
- Promote an equitable, positive and respectful work environment that values cultural and diversity among all employees
- Proactively, takes responsibility for self-improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise
- Proactively, able to work independently, possesses creative problem solving skills and able to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Represents Technology in the development of any frameworks related to Demand and Delivery Management and process.
- Guide and supervise the project members and facilitate all the needs to be able to deliver the project on time.
- Other duties as directed by the head of Demand & Delivery management
- Aligning any new project or implementation & Roadmap for Ooredoo group with respective strategy department.
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication/Computer/ Electronics Engineering or related discipline and appropriate registrations with recognized professional institute.
- Degree shall be duly approved by Kuwait Society of Engineers (Not required for Non-Engineers)
- Should be certified in Oracle SOA
- Trained in DevOps tools and Agile Methodologies
» Apply for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Jobs in Kuwait for Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment Company
Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitment.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Ooredoo Group of Companies Recruitmentthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Senior Engineer Demand & Delivery Management job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait , Iraq, Kuwait , Kuwait , Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait , Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).