Gulf Job Portal Oman Employment News on 07th Feb 2023 for Snr/Engineer Environmental Vacant Position in OQ . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in OQ for Snr/Engineer Environmental position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Snr/Engineer Environmental vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Snr/Engineer Environmental position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in OQ company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from OQ could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in OQ company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Snr/Engineer Environmental Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in OQ
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of OQ that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in OQ , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in OQ is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: OQ .
To apply for this post in OQ , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Snr/Engineer Environmental Post in OQ » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: OQ
Job Profile: Snr/Engineer Environmental
Job Location: Ṣuḥār
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Google Monthly Salary Guide: OMR 1850.00 Per Month
OQ » Job Description for Snr/Engineer Environmental Employment Opportunity for Oman
- Maintain oversight of the environmental performance of existing activities to ensure OQ project and operations meets all required regulatory requirements and organizational objectives.
- Identify future environmental issues and their likely impact on OQ project activities and develop integrated plans and strategies with affected stakeholders in order to address the issues in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships (internal and external) in order to ensure that the OQ project and operations can appropriately lead to wider environmental initiatives that influence OQ project activities, operations and enhance its reputation among stakeholders.
- Support development of the annual Environmental & Social Plan at HSE in line with OQ business plan and HSE strategy.
- Evaluate and provide advice regarding day-to-day operations progress associated with pollution prevention, waste management, air quality, water quality, and related environmental programs.
- Record analyse and report progress regulatory compliance efforts and other programs applicable at the site including stormwater management, employee training, recordkeeping/reporting, and other associated HSSE programs at a facility.
- Operate the Environment & Social Management System (ESMS).
- Oversees OQ Project and operations Waste Management Plan, in line with environmental laws and regulations in force.
- Carry out environment inspections regularly and follow up on outstanding environmental issues.
- Record and monitoring the progress of studies on emissions, wastewater management, soil pollution, etc. along with other departments in OQ, using regional and international ‘best practices in the environment.
- Monitoring visit of lenders E&S independent Consultants and ensure compliance to Environment and Social Action Plan.
- Track applicable laws & regulations with specific emphasis on Soil, Air & Water quality, noise levels and hazardous waste and evaluate the potential impact of these laws on the operations of OQ’s facilities.
- Review Environment Impact Assessments activities to ensure that OQ project and its staff are adhering to environmental policies and standards.
- Coordinate the Environmental permitting process at OQ Project and operations
- Monitor and facilitate implementation of Biodiversity Action Plan.
- Engineer: 5-8 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry preferable in Refinery, Petrochemical, and Petroleum processes.
- Senior Engineer: 8+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry preferable in Refinery, Petrochemical, and Petroleum processes.
- Industry standards and the requirements of the more frequently referenced standards.
- Fundamentals of HSSE – Comprehensive knowledge of occupational health & safety. Detailed understanding of general
- Ability to cope with uncertainties and knowledge on how they will influence the business.
- Planning and organizing
- Analytical thinking
- Persuasive Communication
- Establishes priorities and works with minimal direction.
- Self-motivated and uses initiative and judgment to attain the best results
- Computer literacy including MS Office.
- An acquaintance of Environmental processes and management.
- Conversant with National and international laws & regulations governing environmental issues and refining/petrochemicals.
- Conversant with IFC Performance Standards and Equator Principles
- Ability to improve the Environment perspective for OQ-RPI and advice, steer and direct accordingly.
- Capable of rigorously implementing and enforcing global standards, procedures and engineering work processes.
» Apply for Snr/Engineer Environmental Jobs in Oman for OQ Company
|Snr/Engineer Environmental Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @OQ . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of OQ with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on OQ website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Snr/Engineer Environmental” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Snr/Engineer Environmental post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by OQ .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of OQ thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Snr/Engineer Environmental job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Oman, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).