Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 04th Nov 2022 for Travel Sales Executive Vacant Position in OUA Travel LLC Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in OUA Travel LLC Oman for Travel Sales Executive position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Travel Sales Executive vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Travel Sales Executive position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in OUA Travel LLC Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from OUA Travel LLC Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in OUA Travel LLC Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Travel Sales Executive Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in OUA Travel LLC Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of OUA Travel LLC Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in OUA Travel LLC Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in OUA Travel LLC Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: OUA Travel LLC Oman.
To apply for this post in OUA Travel LLC Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Travel Sales Executive Post in OUA Travel LLC Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: OUA Travel LLC
Job Profile: Travel Sales Executive
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 600.00 per month.
OUA Travel LLC Oman » Job Description for Travel Sales Executive Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Travel sales: 2 years (Required)
Full Job Description
· To manage a portfolio of travel trade partners, corporate clients and government accounts and effectively promote travel products and services to these respective sales channels
· Convert sales leads and market potential into materialized business through sales visits, presentations, and ensure that revenue targets are achieved as per the budgets
· Monitor competitor activity and keep abreast with market conditions, and inform Line Manager, so that necessary action can be considered and taken by management
· Create and maintain a customer database and prepare daily activity reports.
· Generate sales reports
· Work within the credit policies of the company and ensure that the relationship is advantageous to the company. Work to client set deadlines ensuring data / proposal quality is not compromised
· Regularly communicate to clients using all the means available to maximize sales and revenue. To actively visit both corporate and government accounts assigned on the required frequency basis as well as actively work towards chambers of commerce and other business relevant organizations and forums.
· Represent at trade events, conferences, sponsorships activation events as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From 600.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muscat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a valid Oman driving licence?
- Travel sales: 2 years (Required)
» Apply for Travel Sales Executive Jobs in Muscat for OUA Travel LLC Oman Company
|Travel Sales Executive Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @OUA Travel LLC Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of OUA Travel LLC Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on OUA Travel LLC Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Travel Sales Executive” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Travel Sales Executive post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by OUA Travel LLC Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of OUA Travel LLC Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Travel Sales Executive job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).