- Location:- Kuwait
- Salary:- Not Mention
- Job Type:- Full Time
- Post Name:- Assistant Showroom Manager
About Company People Partners:
A great company culture is busy, productive and positive, where professionalism and expertise is paramount.
We pride ourselves on being people first.
Established in 2015, we are driven by the vision to see the UAE as the best place in the world to live and work. From our Dubai HQ in the prestigious Downtown district, our gang of experts have pooled their collective expertise to help over 150 businesses, across the entire UAE region, succeed in meeting their growth ambitions
As the needs of businesses across the UAE have evolved to meet the changing labour laws & employment landscape , our business also evolved – but our brand promise to ‘Keep Things Simple’ remains the same.
People Partners has always been a little bit different. We launched because we saw change across the staffing & labour landscape was inevitable. From rapidly changing workplace environments and technological advancements, to the growing importance of creating a people-first business culture.
Since 2018, People Partners has expanded beyond a staff outsourcing company to become a leading end-to-end employment solutions provider for businesses of all sizes.
Today, we help hundreds of customers around the region grow their own way and thousands of talented professionals get ahead in their career , working in companies that value them.
We tell all of our team & employees to show integrity and lead by example, demonstrating to our clients and candidates that building a successful business or career means staying true to yourself.
One of our clients is looking for a responsible Assistant Showroom Manager to help organize and run their retail store and fill in for the Store Manager when needed. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders, and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets, and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Research emerging products and use the information to update the store’s merchandise
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses, and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functional and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
- Arabic Speakers preferred.
- Previous experience in the furniture field will be an advantage
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets, and sales statistics
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts