Gulfjobportal.com Employment News USA on 2023 for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC Vacant Position in Prairie View A&M University . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Prairie View A&M University for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC vacancy in USA country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from USA and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Prairie View A&M University company in USA.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in USA country then this recruitment from Prairie View A&M University could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Prairie View A&M University company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC Post in USA » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Prairie View A&M University
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Prairie View A&M University that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for USA location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Prairie View A&M University , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in USA. This position in Prairie View A&M University is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Prairie View A&M University .
To apply for this post in Prairie View A&M University , USA you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Student Hourly Assistant | CARC Post in Prairie View A&M University » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Prairie View A&M University
Job Profile: Student Hourly Assistant | CARC
Job Location: Prairie View, Texas 77446
Job Type: Part Time
Salary: USD 12.75 Per Hour
Prairie View A&M University » Job Description for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC Employment Opportunity for USA
Full Job Description
Student Hourly Assistant | CARC | USA CBG
Prairie View A&M University
Cooperative Agriculture And Research Center
Prairie View, Texas
- Researching methods to improve food and food safety while also helping to maintain a healthy living by engaging in the study of plants and extracting plant materials, water, engineering as it applies to agricultural issues
- Assisting the researcher in interpreting data gathered from characterizations using the necessary equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Presently enrolled at Prairie View A&M University for at least nine (9) graduate or six (6) undergraduate semester credit hours during the term in which the work is to be done.
- Must be in good academic standing (SAP) as demonstrated through your college; minimum 2.0 GPA
- No prior experience necessary
- For work eligibility during a summer term, a student must be enrolled for at least three (3) graduate or undergraduate semester credit hours during the term in which the work is to be done or preregistered at least six (6) undergraduate semester hours or nine (9) graduate semester hours for the upcoming fall term.
- Workers must be willing to learn basic laboratory techniques necessary to perform laboratory research experiments; must be willing to work outside twice a week for short periods; must be committed to learn at a quick pace and complete a hypothesis-driven scientific project.
- Until Filled
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Detailed Class Schedule
should you need assistance with the online application process.
|Student Hourly Assistant | CARC Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Prairie View A&M University . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Prairie View A&M University with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Prairie View A&M University website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Student Hourly Assistant | CARC” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Student Hourly Assistant | CARC post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Prairie View A&M University .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Prairie View A&M University thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Student Hourly Assistant | CARC job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, USA, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, USA, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).