Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman on 24th Nov 2022 for SALES REPRESENTATIVE Vacant Position in Pulse Jobs Oman . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Pulse Jobs Oman for SALES REPRESENTATIVE position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for SALES REPRESENTATIVE vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for SALES REPRESENTATIVE position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Pulse Jobs Oman company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from Pulse Jobs Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Pulse Jobs Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for SALES REPRESENTATIVE Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Pulse Jobs Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Pulse Jobs Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Pulse Jobs Oman , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in Pulse Jobs Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Pulse Jobs Oman .
To apply for this post in Pulse Jobs Oman , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE Post in Pulse Jobs Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Pulse Jobs Oman
Job Profile: Birmingham Women’s & Children’s Hospitals and University Hospitals Birmingham
Job Location: Oman
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 4200.00 Per Month
Pulse Jobs Oman » Job Description for SALES REPRESENTATIVE Employment Opportunity for Oman
Full Job Description
Most sought after provider of maternity care for the local population. Birmingham Women’s & Children’s Hospital and University Hospital Birmingham are seeking to appoint midwives who are trained and have practiced outside of the UK.
Birmingham Women’s and Children’s NHS Foundation Trust is a pioneer in providing women, children, and families with the best quality, world-class care that they deserve. BWC’s purpose since its inception in 2017 has been to deliver exceptional care and treatment, to be the world’s leading team, and to be the finest place to work, where research and innovation thrive.
University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust (UHB) is one of England’s largest teaching hospital trusts, serving a regional, national, and international population. Every year, our 20,000 employees visit and treat over 2.2 million patients, and our hospitals deliver more babies than anywhere else in Europe.
About the role
As a new to England Midwife you will be offered a full and comprehensive induction and training programme and access to education and training midwives and supervisors who will support you for the first 12-18 months of employment.
Job offers will be made following interview based on your individual skills/ knowledge and experience and post holders will rotate through different practice settings to gain experience in all fields of maternity practice.
The benefits for working with such prestigious trusts:
- A relocation package to include 12 weeks paid accommodation for a fixed period from arrival, flights to UK and travel from UK arrival airport to your accommodation.
- Pre arrival information and on arrival orientation and support to settle into Birmingham & Solihull, including support to register for a bank account, health and dentistry care.
- A comprehensive induction programme in a simulated environment to provide OSCE preparation including mock OSCE’s, paid OSCE examination and travel costs to the test centre.
- Reimbursement of NMC application fees upon completion of OSCE and NMC registration
- Competitive pay rates this will initially be at Agenda for Change pay scale Band 3 – where you will be paid top of Band 3 (£ 21,777) from first day of employment until you complete your NMC registration.
- On successful completion of OSCE you will be paid at Band 5 with the opportunity to grow to band 6 with completion of your induction education programme.
- Must have a full time Midwifery qualification or equivalent
- Must be IELTS/OET passed (or exempt)
- Experience as a Registered Midwife
- Understand how midwives comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current practices in England
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Demonstrate your current / historical practice as an accountable midwife in an acute and primary care setting
- Able to make appropriate clinical decisions in light of research, evidence, informed choice and individual circumstance
Some of your daily duties will be:
- Assessing and advising the needs of women, partners, families, and carers and providing emotional support during all stages of pregnancy
- Plan, deliver and evaluate standards of evidence-based midwifery care
- Providing full antenatal care including; parenting classes, clinical examinations, screening, how to feed, care for and bathe their babies
- Identifying high-risk pregnancies
- Monitoring women and supporting them during labour and the birthing process
- Recognising deterioration in the physical or mental condition of a patient and taking appropriate action/ scalation and managing emergency situations
- Assisting in the development of new staff, students and colleagues
- Working as an effective team member and promoting team and interdisciplinary relationship
We welcome you to apply and really look for to working with you. If you would like to hear further information please contact us today or apply.
» Apply for SALES REPRESENTATIVE Jobs in Oman for Pulse Jobs Oman Company
|SALES REPRESENTATIVE Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Pulse Jobs Oman . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Pulse Jobs Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Pulse Jobs Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “SALES REPRESENTATIVE ” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for SALES REPRESENTATIVE post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Pulse Jobs Oman .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Pulse Jobs Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this SALES REPRESENTATIVE job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).