Randstad Jobs Vacancy 2023 Apply For English Teacher Posts
February 4, 2023
Teacher, Kuwait City, Kuwait Vacancy, Private Sector Jobs in Gulf Regions
Randstad Jobs Vacancy 2023 Apply For High School English Teacher Kuwait Posts
Kuwait City Job Vacancy Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for High School English Teacher Kuwait-Kuwait Vacant Position in Randstad . This Kuwait Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Randstad for High School English Teacher Kuwait-Kuwait position. Anyone from All Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for High School English Teacher Kuwait- vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in All Countries for 2023
Kuwait Jobs for High School English Teacher Kuwait Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Randstad
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Randstad that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Randstad , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Randstad is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Randstad .
To apply for this post in Randstad , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Randstad Vacancy » Job Description for High School English Teacher Kuwait Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Start Date: August 2023
Region: Middle East
School Curriculum: US from KG- 12, with the option for IBDP
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years
This is a private school that delivers a standards-based American curriculum with the option for the IB Diploma, within an environment in which Islamic values are respected and practiced. The school is dedicated to preparing students for university success. This is a premier school and is the largest system of schools in the region with over 5000 students across nine schools on three campuses. Kindergarten departments are co-ed, whilst Elementary and Middle/High departments are single gender. Students are 100% English Language Learners (ELL) whose first language is Arabic. All graduates are college bound and attend prestigious universities around the world. As a bilingual setting this provides educators with an exciting experience which will enhance their skill set and establish a career overseas. The school offers strong, structured management, in a local cultural setting which is both challenging and rewarding.
- Candidates wishing to apply must be fully qualified teachers have with a Bachelor’s Degree in their teaching subject along with a relevant teaching certificate.
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Previous ESL experience is advantageous.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills, be creative, flexible, and independent and have a passion for teaching.
- Candidates must have proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Seek to accomplish the school’s philosophy of education through instruction and example and provide lessons that meet students’ requirements, interests and capabilities
- Ability to form interpersonal relationships with all students and take an interest in their general well-being – caring and perceptive
Salary and Benefits Package
- Salary from $2,500 – 3,500 USD per month, tax-free
- Annual airfare for teacher and 2 dependents
- Private and furnished 1 bedroom apartment + all utilities paid. Onsite facilities such as gym, swimming pool, internet and satellite connections
- International Health Insurance
- Settling-in Allowance
- Tuition covered for up to two children
- PD Allowance
- End-of-contract bonus
- 2 year contract
Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait City on 16 March 2023 for HIRING: SALES & CHOCOLATE DECORATOR …