Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat for Business Development Manager Vacant Position in Rlts group Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Rlts group Oman for Business Development Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Business Development Manager vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Business Development Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Rlts group Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Rlts group Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Rlts group Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Business Development Manager Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Rlts group Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Rlts group Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Rlts group Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Rlts group Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Rlts group Oman.
To apply for this post in Rlts group Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Business Development Manager Post in Rlts group Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Rlts group Oman
Job Profile: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 1300.00 per month
Rlts group Oman » Job Description for Business Development Manager Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Full Job Description
Experience in oil and gas sector and water pipeline construction is a must.
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- draw up client contracts – depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- ensure staff are on board throughout the organisation, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- liaise with the finance team, warehousing and logistics departments as appropriate
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Business Developments: 5 years (Preferred)
Business Developments: 5 years (Preferred)
» Apply for Business Development Manager Jobs in Muscat for Rlts group Oman Company
|Business Development Manager Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Rlts group Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Rlts group Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Rlts group Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Business Development Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Business Development Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Rlts group Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Rlts group Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Business Development Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).