Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman for Field Service Engineer – OMAN Vacant Position in S2 Global. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in S2 Globalfor Field Service Engineer – OMAN position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Field Service Engineer – OMAN vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Field Service Engineer – OMAN position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in S2 Global company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from S2 Globalcould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in S2 Global company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Field Service Engineer – OMAN Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in S2 Global
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of S2 Globalthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in S2 Global, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in S2 Globalis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: S2 Global.
To apply for this post in S2 Global, Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Field Service Engineer – OMAN Post in S2 Global » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: S2 Global
Job Profile: Field Service Engineer – OMAN
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 700.00-1050.00 per month
S2 Global » Job Description for Field Service Engineer – OMAN Employment Opportunity for Oman
Overview:Rapiscan Systems is an industry leader in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints to help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration, and trade fraud. We offer a broad array of scanning system configurations that leverage low-, medium-, and high-energy X-ray technology—or multiple X-ray technologies—to address each customer’s unique security application requirements. Our commitment to excellence in imaging performance, innovative design, and uncompromising quality ensures our solutions consistently deliver best-in-class imaging, high reliability, and operator satisfaction, to help customers find threats and contraband with ease and confidence.
Role OverviewThe purpose of this position is to provide for the repair, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of electronic equipment used for security screening and cargo detection at various locations throughout the ports of Oman. The Field Service Engineer will use independent judgement and discretion to ensure all facets of safety protocols are followed and that screening and detection equipment is operated and maintained at the highest level of efficiency and reliability. The employee is expected to relocate to/between various operational sites in Oman as required by the needs of S2 Muscat.
- Conduct on-site periodic and scheduled maintenance of a variety of electronic equipment including cargo screening devices and systems.
- Understand usage of the Digital Multimeter and AC (Alternative current) and DC (Direct current) and see how these operate.
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic systems and subsystems to include x-ray imaging systems, power supplies, computers, computer peripherals, hydraulics, and pneumatics systems using technical drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics and blueprints and service documentation.
- Perform moderately complex electronic technical functions related to testing, modification, and assembly of electronic and electro-mechanical components and systems
- Will work from documentation such as schematics, diagrams, notes, production, prints and layouts.
- Able to troubleshoot computer hardware problems, update software configurations from written instructions or with guidance from support personnel.
- Utilizes normal and specialized electronic and mechanical test equipment including oscilloscopes, VOM, DVM, signal generators and similar test apparatus.
- Handle on-call requests for the repair of equipment due to malfunction or failure. Determine when repairs require more expert capability and determine when assigned equipment is unserviceable.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the operation, capabilities and support of assigned electronic equipment and provide product and operation training to supervisors and operators.
- Follows prescribed maintenance procedures and ensure that parts and tools needed to support and facilitate repairs are readily available. Advise superiors on the appropriate storage of parts and tools and ensures that all parts and tools are tracked and appropriately inventoried.
- Completes paperwork and documentation such as service reports, radiation surveys, parts requisitions, etc., on-time and error free.
- Make recommendations to superiors on ways to eliminate or ease field maintenance or operational problems.
- Analytical/ Independent judgement skills and expert knowledge regarding safety protocol is followed and screening detection equipment is operated and maintained reliably.
- Provide innovative security solutions
- Adherence to standardsExpert in operation, Support with electronic equipmentCommunicating effectively with peers and supervisors, operators and customersSelf-learning, updating and sharing security sensitive informationDrive for leadership and a spirit of service and dedication.
- Availability to work in shifts and in all work sites where S2 Albania operates.
- Possess University Degree in Engineering; Mechanical Engineering is of first preference, including electronics or relevant technical skills.
- Have at least 3 years work experience in conducting mechanical/technical work and repairmen and maintenance of equipment’s including electronic systems.
- Possess English proficiency to include reading, speaking and writing.
- Must have a driving license and maintain a clean driving record for purposed of insurability.
- Pass an employment security investigation background check, and a drug screening test.
» Apply for Field Service Engineer – OMAN Jobs in Oman for S2 Global Company
Field Service Engineer – OMAN Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @S2 Global. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of S2 Globalwith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on S2 Globalwebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Field Service Engineer – OMAN” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Field Service Engineer – OMAN post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by S2 Global.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of S2 Globalthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Field Service Engineer – OMAN job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).