Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Vacant Position in Search PLUSHR . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Search PLUSHR for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Search PLUSHR company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Search PLUSHR could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Search PLUSHR company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Search PLUSHR
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Search PLUSHR that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Search PLUSHR , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Search PLUSHR is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Search PLUSHR .
To apply for this post in Search PLUSHR , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Post in Search PLUSHR » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Search PLUSHR
Job Profile: Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT)
Job Location: Kuwait
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Monthly Salary: KWD 1050.00 per month
Search PLUSHR » Job Description for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Full Job DescriptionWe are looking for an analytical Radiologist to join our team of medical professionals. As a Radiologist, you will use your skills and various medical imaging techniques to produce visual representations of specific areas of the human body in order to diagnose medical problems and monitor treatment.
To be successful as a Radiologist you must be able to use medical imaging technologies, such as X-rays, CT scans, ultrasounds, and MRIs and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary. Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
Working Time is Full Time.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree.
- State license
- Specialization, in radiology and/or a subspecialty, such as nuclear medicine, therapeutic radiology, or interventional radiology.
- Valid and active medical license in the state you wish to practice.
- Proficient in general radiology techniques, including X-ray, MRI, and ultrasound.
- Patient management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
Salary is AED 45K TO AED 90K (GP, Specialist, Consultant). Benefits are Good Monthly Salary + Incentives + Standard family benefits like accommodation, Air ticket, Medical insurance, and Education allowance.
» Apply for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Jobs in Kuwait for Search PLUSHR Company
Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Search PLUSHR . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Search PLUSHR with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Search PLUSHR website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Search PLUSHR .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Search PLUSHR thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Radiology Consultant/Specialist (FT) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Kuwait, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).