Organization Name: Confidential
Location: Fujairah, UAE
- Job Type: Permanent
- INDUSTRY: Construction & Engineering , Education / Training , Oil / Gas / Petroleum , Logistics / Courier / Freight / Transportation , Hospitals / Healthcare / Diagnostics
- Vacancy Name: Senior Legal Advisor / Head of Legal Affairs Department / Group Legal Advisor
- SKILLS: LEGAL ADVISOR, LEGAL DRAFTING, LEGAL CONTRACTS, LEGAL ADVISER
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Title: Senior Legal Advisor / Head of Legal Affairs Department / Group Legal Advisor
Min Years of Experience: 10+ Years
Max Age Limit: 45
Language Skill: Must be bilingual i.e., English + Arabic
Budget: AED 20K to 30K inclusive all. (Housing, transport, and air ticket)
Benefits: Medical and Life Insurance benefits for self only
Industry Background: Healthcare (hospital + Medical center), Construction, Consultancy, Transport, Real Estate, O&G, Education, shipping & logistics,
- The selected candidate is expected to perform the following tasks:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts in commercial and technical ventures.
- Drafting and reviewing articles of association, MOUs, POA, etc.
- Liaising with external law firms, Public Prosecution and Notary Public.
- Advising management on pending legal cases and the most effective position to be taken in safeguarding the company’s interests.
- Advise management on details of the UAE labor law when requested and follow up with the Labour Dept. in pending cases.
- Organizing internal disciplinary/investigative hearings when required.
- Ensuring that the company’s affairs are in conformity with UAE laws.