Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for Team Assistant Vacant Position in Siemens Healthineers . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Siemens Healthineers for Team Assistant position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Team Assistant vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Team Assistant position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Siemens Healthineers company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from Siemens Healthineers could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Siemens Healthineers company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Team Assistant Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Siemens Healthineers
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Siemens Healthineers that they need eligible and apt candidates for Team Assistant in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Siemens Healthineers , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in Siemens Healthineers is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Siemens Healthineers .
To apply for this post in Siemens Healthineers , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Team Assistant Post in Siemens Healthineers » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Siemens Healthineers
Job Profile: Team Assistant
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Siemens Healthineers » Job Description for Team Assistant Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
Team Assistant, Siemens Grid Software Grid Control-Kuwait
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure – Grid Software Grid Control as the Team Assistant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
We are looking for a dynamic, corporate character, and talented Team Assistant with excellent communication skills based in Kuwait to support our Grid Software Grid Control team, Team assistant coordinates daily workflow inside the office according to defined standards, customer requirements for maximized results, quality, schedule and EHS.
- Provides Co-active support to the management in terms of scheduling meetings, flight & hotel bookings and arranging customer administrative affairs.
- Responsible for arranging, coordinating, and booking of monthly time sheets of the team including overtime and other allowances.
- Provides monthly productivity analysis of the service team.
- Preparation and management of renewals of vehicle lease contracts which to be communicated to supply chain, control of vehicle management tool, provide vehicle reports whenever needed, including related vehicle affairs (fines, petrol…etc).
- Preparation and management of foreign delegates related lease apartments (request and renewal if required with coordination with supply chain.
- Renewal of Residence (Local Employees – provide to and coordinate with HR, Engineering with KSE Certificate, translation & Attestation of documents), Commercial Visa Request (Delegates, travel arrangements, gate passes NCC & SDCC if required)
- Planning and organizing of call duty events on a monthly schedule for 24hr call duty for technical service sections.
- Ensuring efficient SharePoint documentation management – Quality control only.
- Management and control of team stationary and request early stocking up in time.
- Preparing customer invoices according to contract terms.
- Preparing purchasing requests to supply chain according to business requirement.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree of Business school or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative/commercial experience with a track record of successful performance preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Know-How of administrative work in a multi-national work environment.
- Perfect understanding of MS Office tools (excel, word and PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of commercial fundamentals.
- Strong in communication, persuasion, and presentation skills, empathetic and creative in interpersonal relationships.
- Native or fluent in English. Solid knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
- Accounting experience is a plus.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Business Co. For Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Contracting WLL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
|Team Assistant Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Siemens Healthineers . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Siemens Healthineers with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Siemens Healthineers website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Team Assistant” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Team Assistant post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Siemens Healthineers .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Siemens Healthineers thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Team Assistant job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).