Gulfjobportal.com Employment News USA for Driver Helper Vacant Position in Sysco. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Syscofor Driver Helper position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Driver Helper vacancy in USA country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from USA and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Driver Helper position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Sysco company in USA.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in USA country then this recruitment from Syscocould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Sysco company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Driver Helper Post in USA » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Sysco
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Syscothat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for USA location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Sysco, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in USA. This position in Syscois for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Sysco.
To apply for this post in Sysco, USA you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Driver Helper Post in Sysco » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Sysco
Job Profile: Driver Helper
Job Location: Lewisville, Texas
Job Type: Full Time
Sysco » Job Description for Driver Helper Employment Opportunity for USA
Full Job DescriptionCompany:
US0006 Sysco North Texas (Division of USA I)
Driver Helper will be responsible for delivering orders to customers on time and in good condition while maintaining a professional demeanor along with using preferred work methods to perform the job safely and successfully while satisfying the customer.
- Load and unload the truck and/or company vehicles by hand or by use of a hand truck or dolly.
- Unload and verify all returning products with the appropriate check-in personnel.
- Pad, stack, and secure items in position to prevent damage during shipment.
- Deliver and stack merchandise on customer premises.
- May operate company non-commercial vehicle to deliver a product to the customer as directed by the Transportation Supervisor.
- Accurately count and deliver orders.
- Assist Drivers off-load products to customers.
- Able to lift up to 90 lbs. (Average case weight is 50 lbs.)
- Deliver food and related items to customers by unloading product from trailer and transporting it to a specified location.
- Work overtime as required.
- Perform a job safely and participate in on-going safety awareness efforts.
- Adhere to established work schedule and attendance standards, and be punctual to work and meetings.
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) or equivalent preferred.
- Two-wheel dolly experience.
- Equipment operations experience.
- Able to count money and keep account of merchandise.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to lift up to 90 lbs. and climb in and out of truck throughout the day
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
» Apply for Driver Helper Jobs in USA for Sysco Company
Driver Helper Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Sysco. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Syscowith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Syscowebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Driver Helper” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Driver Helper post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Sysco.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Syscothoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Driver Helper job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, USA, Iraq, USA, USA, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, USA, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).