Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 04th Feb 2023 for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) Vacant Position in Teachanywhere . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Teachanywhere for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Teachanywhere company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Teachanywhere could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Teachanywhere company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Teachanywhere
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Teachanywhere that they need eligible and apt candidates for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) post in Teachanywhere , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Teachanywhere is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Teachanywhere .
To apply for this post in Teachanywhere , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) Post in Teachanywhere » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Teachanywhere
Job Profile: Head Of School, Doha, Qatar
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Salary : QAR 500000.00-700000.00 Per Year
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Head of School – Doha, Qatar – August 2023
Curriculum: IB Curriculum
Experience: Significant previous international leadership experience in an IB World School.
Salary: Excellent and competitive tax free salary ranging from 500000.00 QAR to just over 700000.00 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
- This school is part of a small network of excellent schools in both Qatar and the UK. This is an IB world school offering IB curriculum along with a US certification offering. This school in Doha was established in 2011 and now serves over 960 students – from over 60 countries in a landmark campus which opened in 2020. The new campus incorporates first class architecture in bright, airy classrooms complement
- ed by creative learning spaces and other wonderful facilities including 25M pool, all weather athletics track, fitness suite and sports cafe.
- This school’s aim is to ensure that students will receive the very best education in with the vision to “inspire all to make a difference”.
- Welcome to the new Dubai! Qatar now really stands out in the atlas aiming to be by far one of the richest in the world due to it’s offshore gas deposits. Although its economy is somewhat dominated by its hydrocarbon industries, the country is rapidly diversifying into other areas to make it quite an exciting and unique little peninsula! With year round sunshine, golden beaches, exciting outdoor activities,a rapidly growing westernised social scene and a fascinating culture and history in the heart of the Arabian Gulf, this is the place to be to discover the Middle East.
- This is a pivotal and high-profile leadership role at this school. The Head of School will promote the school’s Vision and Values, philosophy and ethos through day-to-day interactions with the Doha school community ensuring the delivery of an impactful, enriched, child-centered programme.
- This person will also contribute as a member of the Schools Leadership Team in the further development of our strategic vision and objectives. The Leadership Team has accountability and authority to develop and implement future strategy of the group under the guidance of our Board of Trustees, who provide a wide and diverse range of skills and experiences which add to our overall organizational capability.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive, the new Head of School will understand and be able to demonstrate the inspirational leadership skills required to grow and maintain this friendly and caring environment, combined with the achievement of high standards of academic excellence and well-rounded educational programmes.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced and visible school leader, who believes in empowering people to do their best whilst at the same time inspiring the whole community. They will focus on education quality and develop a dynamic and exciting vision for the school.
- Previous international experience with specific experience of leadership in an IB world school is highly preferable however outstanding leaders with a background in AP or UK curriculum may possibly be considered
- You’ll be a strategic leader able to work confidently with the board of trustees, leadership team and school staff and community to develop a strategic plan for the school’s future
- A growth mindset: Able to set clear targets as part of a structured school growth plan
- Promote the school in the local community and more broadly across the local region and on the international stage so that student places are filled with suitably qualified children and young people each year.Establish a detailed programme for faculty and staff professional development, to help, lead and direct the teachers to continuously improve their performance and achieve academic excellence.
- Drive and enable student enrolment management and growth.
- Implement Education strategy and meet annual KPI’s in the Education Quality Framework.
- A full and detailed job description is available upon request.
- Excellent and competitive tax free salary ranging from 500000.00 QAR to just over 700000.00 QAR depending on qualifications and experience
- Housing and utilities allowance
- One off Relocation and shipping allowance
- School car provided
- Annual flights for self, spouse and up to 3 dependents
- Medical cover for self
- Free tuition for up to 2 dependent children (3 if applying with a teaching spouse)
Please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
» Apply for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) Jobs in Qatar for Teachanywhere Company
|Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Teachanywhere . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Teachanywhere with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Teachanywhere website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Head Of School, Doha, Qatar)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Teachanywhere .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Teachanywhere thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Head Of School, Doha, Qatar) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).