Gulf Job Portal Employment News Kuwait on 02th Feb 2023 for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait Vacant Position in The English School Kuwait. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in The English School Kuwait for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in The English School Kuwait company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from The English School Kuwait could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in The English School Kuwait company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in The English School Kuwait
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of The English School Kuwait that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in The English School Kuwait, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in The English School Kuwait is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: The English School Kuwait.
To apply for this post in The English School Kuwait, Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait Post in The English School Kuwait » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: The English School Kuwait
Job Profile: School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait
Job Location: Salmiya
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
Google Monthly Salary Guide: KWD 800.00- 1000.00 Par Month
Job Type: Permanent
Kuwait Address: 14-4 Abu Dhar Al-Ghifari St. 19 Ln, Salmiya, Kuwait
The English School Kuwait » Job Description for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
We are seeking to appoint a full time, experienced School Counsellor to help support the wellbeing and mental health of the children at TES. This is a new role for our school and the successful candidate will be required to implement structure, organise and deliver support aiding students to flourish at school and beyond.
TES is an established and well reputed ISI inspected school classed as excellent in 2019, and fully compliant to BSO standards in 2022. TES is a happy and thriving school serving the English speaking community in Kuwait. It is widely renowned for its excellence within the community and Middle East. A first choice school for many parents in Kuwait and UK qualified teaching staff, it strives to maintain a values driven curriculum with high academic rigour and outstanding pastoral care.
School Counsellor Job Responsibilities:
- Advises and counsels students regarding educational, social & emotional problems.
- Remains universally accessible and approachable to all students.
- Provides individual student planning and responsive services to support students and their families.
- Provides counselling to students through planned activities independently, in small group or classroom settings to convey educational, social, and important school information, and offers workshops/seminars for parents.
- Working closely alongside the established pastoral team and SENDCO, sharing pertinent information with relevant colleagues where appropriate.
- Provides feedback and guidance to support individual student’s needs and abilities.
- Assists students/parents in understanding school policies and procedures.
- Communicates, coordinates, and collaborates with colleagues and specialists on developing and implementing student support.
- Supports and attends appropriate student activities and events.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s level degree in Counselling, Sociology or Psychology. We would prefer candidates to hold BACP membership but those with similar professional accreditation will be considered. Prior experience in an international school setting is preferred but not essential. If you are considering working overseas for the first time, or even have a significant amount of international experience, then Kuwait might just provide you with an opportunity that changes your life for the good and forever. There is something magical about working at TES and Kuwait has a unique attraction which makes it difficult to leave.
Interviews: Suitable candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible after an application is received. It is therefore in the interests of candidates to respond quickly in order to avoid disappointment.
The position is full time and the successful candidate will need to be available from Wednesday August 23rd for an induction programme. Term begins for pupils on Sunday, September 3, 2023.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children – successful applicants will be subject to DBS and reference checks.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
» Apply for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait Jobs in Kuwait for The English School Kuwait Company
|The English School, Kuwait Official Website:||Apply Now|
|Apply On Indeed:||Click Here|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @The English School Kuwait. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of The English School Kuwait with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on The English School Kuwait website then look out for the job listing that refers to “School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by The English School Kuwait.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of The English School Kuwait thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this School Counsellor – September 2023 – The English School, Kuwait job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Kuwait, Kuwait, Iraq, Kuwait, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).