Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Kuwait on 2023 for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST Vacant Position in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST vacancy in Kuwait country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Kuwait and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC company in Kuwait.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Kuwait country then this recruitment from The Roy Chowdhurys LLC could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST Post in Kuwait » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of The Roy Chowdhurys LLC that they need eligible and apt candidates for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST in their company for Kuwait location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Kuwait. This position in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: The Roy Chowdhurys LLC .
To apply for this post in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC , Kuwait you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST Post in The Roy Chowdhurys LLC » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: The Roy Chowdhurys LLC
Job Profile: HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST
Job Location: Kuwait City
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Kuwait)
The Roy Chowdhurys LLC » Job Description for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST Employment Opportunity for Kuwait
JOB CODE – TRC- 458
Our client is a Quasi-Govt Healthcare Services Provider in the Middle Eastern state of Kuwait, owning several multi-speciality hospitals, a network of primary care centres, all working in an integrated manner and employing several thousands of international Clinicians & Staff working in tandem with a very responsive management, constantly focussed on to achieving the group’s stated objective of providing universal & quality healthcare to the entire population of the country.
The employer is hiring both new and replacement staff for more than 20 departments currently, with a target joining date of 31st March, 2023. Applicants must therefore submit the full list of documents as per below detailed list alongwith their applications in order for EPIC License Eligibility Evaluation to take place urgently before interview and offer negotiations..
So please, go through the full text of the advert below and apply exactly as directed
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- BASIC SALARY : Negotiated Tax-Free Basic Salary as per current and expected (please mention)
- HSG ALLOWANCE : KD 350-450 PM (As per Grade)
- TPT – ALLOWANCE : KD 150-250 PM (As per Grade)
- FOOD : Or an allowance of KD25 in lieu thereof
- EPIC LICENSE FEE : Paid by the Employer
- VISA & JOINING TICKET : Paid by the Employer
- ACCOMODATION : Free Accommodation with basic furniture or one time KD 50 additionally provided
- DRIVING LICENSE : As per policy
- TRANSPORT : Company transport from home to work and back additionally provided
- MEDICAL : Free Medical is provided for self and family
- CONTRACT PERIOD : 02 years – renewable
- WORKING HOURS : 8 hours per day for six consecutive days per week with a day off.
- OVERTIME ALLOWANCE : Paid for additional hours at work, as per Kuwaiti Labour Laws.
- ANNUAL LEAVE : 30 days of leave for every completed year of continuous service.
Your salary and allowances are paid in full every month, no deduction or recovery is made from the Employee’s Salary – for any of
the above-mentioned benefits even when provided in kind.
More Terms : Mentioned below – last paragraph of this advertisement.
MEDICAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- EPIC | KUWAITI MOH : License Processed by the Employer – Needs Full Documentation as below to be sent alongwith your application
- HOME COUNTRY : Must hold a similar License from the Home-Country.
- ANY OTHER GCC : Similar License / Evaluation will help.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROTOCOL | DOCUMENTS PREPARATION & SENDING GUIDELINES
- Apply strictly via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention Job-Title and Job-Code on the email subject
- Color scan all documents from its original copy only, on a professional flatbed scanner, mobile photos or b/w scans are not accepted for licensing purposes.
- Save each document separately and Name them in English only for what they are (e.g.: MBBS-Degree-1998-2002.pdf).
- Document size should be minimum sized (in KBs and not MBs) – heavy files will be rejected.
- File names should be in ENGLISH, certificate language could be English or Arabic – all other languages need to be translated in English and attested by a registered legal translator.
- Zip all documents in a WinRAR file and email us, or upload it in your OneDrive Account and share the link for us to download (No GoogleDrive please – it takes a long time for us to download each certificate from Google Drive)
DOCUMENTS CHECK LIST
CV AND IDENTITY DOCUMENTS (“Example of File Name = “ID-Passport-Front.pdf”)*
- CV/RESUME : Should be in MSWord format, ensure it mentions all Start and End Dates of your Qualifications and Experiences, Institution Names & their website details. You can include a color photo inside the CV or provide separately, as a JPG file
- Passport copy: front and back – clear scan
- Passport Size color photograph
- Medical License Copies, all active ones
- BLS Certificate
- Log-Book – Last 3 years – Only for Surgeons
- Previous Dataflow copy – if any
EDUCATIONAL DOCUMENTS (Example of file name = “Edu-MBBS-Certificate-1998-2002.pdf”)
- Class 10th – Main Certificate + Detailed Marksheet
- Class 12th – Main Certificate + Detailed Marksheets
- MBBS – Main Certificate and Transcripts
- Internship proof – Main Certificate
- Masters – Main Certificate + Transcripts
- MD – Main Certificate + Transcripts
- PHD – Main Certificate + Transcripts
- Any Other – Main Certificate + Transcripts
WORK EXPERIENCE DOCUMENTS (Example of file name = “Exp-XYZ-Hospital-2003-2006.pdf)
- Past Work Experience Certificates
- Good standing certificates (can be submitted immediately after offer acceptance)
- Proof of Current Employment
- Experience Certificates must be: On the Letter head of your previous employers only, typed (not hand written), date of certificate and signed & sealed, either by the Medical Director or the HR Head. Must clearly mention the starting date and the ending date of employment, last designation held.
MORE TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- The passport of the employee will always be with the Employee and not with the Employer.
- In case of the death of the employee, the company shall forward the mortal remains to his/her home country at company’s cost & settle all dues with the respective county embassy in Kuwait.
- In case of any injury of the employee at the workplace, the company will pay compensation to him / her in accordance with Kuwaiti Labour Laws.
- The contract can be terminated by either party before its expiry, with a 3 months’ notice in writing as per Kuwaiti Labour Law – no. 6 of 2011
- Dispute between the company and the employee will be amicably settled in accordance with their embassy in Kuwait. In case an amicable settlement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be subjected to an appropriate court in Kuwait.
- The company shall facilitate the employee to register with their respective embassies in Kuwait, within one month of his/her arrival in Kuwait.
- The company shall not supply the employee, brought under their sponsorship, to another company during the contract period – without concurrence from the employee & their embassy.
|HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @The Roy Chowdhurys LLC . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of The Roy Chowdhurys LLC with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on The Roy Chowdhurys LLC website then look out for the job listing that refers to “HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by The Roy Chowdhurys LLC .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of The Roy Chowdhurys LLC thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this HAEMATOLOGY SPECIALIST job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Kuwait, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).