Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Oman for Food & Beverage Manager Vacant Position in The Secure Inn Hotel . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in The Secure Inn Hotel for Food & Beverage Manager position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Food & Beverage Manager vacancy in Oman country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Oman and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Food & Beverage Manager position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in The Secure Inn Hotel company in Oman.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Oman country then this recruitment from The Secure Inn Hotel could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in The Secure Inn Hotel company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Food & Beverage Manager Post in Oman » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in The Secure Inn Hotel
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of The Secure Inn Hotel that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Oman location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in The Secure Inn Hotel , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Oman. This position in The Secure Inn Hotel is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: The Secure Inn Hotel .
To apply for this post in The Secure Inn Hotel , Oman you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Food & Beverage Manager Post in The Secure Inn Hotel » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: The Secure Inn Hotel
Job Profile: Food & Beverage Manager
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Salary: OMR 500.00-700.00 Per Month
Job Type: Full Time, Contract, Permanent
The Secure Inn Hotel » Job Description for Food & Beverage Manager Employment Opportunity for Oman
Full Job Description
SUBJECT : JOB DESCRIPTION
DEPARTMENT : Food & Beverage Service
JOB TITLE : F & B Manager
Reporting to : OM/DMD
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Under the general direction of the F & B Manager/Operational Manager within the limits of established The Secure Inn Hotel Policies and Procedures, his/her responsibility is to carry out various duties to ensure that customer receives excellent service by providing the best food and drinks, responsible for maintaining profits from food and drink sales, having excellent communication and customer service skills, maintain a clean environment and making effective decisions when needed. Promotes positive work environment.
Essential Functions: Food & Beverage Department Operational Standards, Policy and Procedure Adherence.
Education and Experience: Minimum 02 years of experience with the same position in a 4 or 5 star hotel and high school degree.
DUTIES AND OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In the absence of F & B Manager, the assistant oversees the entire operations of all outlets including banqueting within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards. This includes knowing the different functions associated with food and beverage, supervising staff and planning various functions inside the outlets.
- Conduct important meetings with clients to determine the best arrangements for a meeting, conference or banquet. Duties for planning a function include deciding on the best seating, food quality and drink menus.
- Must assist in F & B service operations, including staffing, scheduling and coordinating services for breakfast, lunch, dinner and make sure that the buffet is well organised and presentation in Restaurant and other outlets is correct at all times.
- Responsible to work with room service team to organise an effective schedule and staffing details to help the daily routine run smoothly.
- Closely work with Kitchen staff to ensure that the food quality, quantity, presentation and service is up to the standards, meets guest satisfaction and will keep guest interested in returning.
- Ensure all staff is fully briefed before every shift, checking daily menus with the senior chef on duty and staff appearance is on line with company dress code. Allocating tasks during the briefing.
- To provide the best guest service, he/she must make the decisions that will create a positive environment for the staff to perform effectively and for customers to have a great time in a wonderful dinning setting. This includes keeping a positive outlook on decisions suggested by staff and management, opening communication lines for staff and being able to resolve conflicts between team members.
- Design exceptional menus, and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify guest needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports regarding sales results and productivity.
- Forecast, plan and manage all F & B orders, staff and finance.
- Performs all duties & responsibilities in a timely & efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve position objectives.
- Handles incoming calls and ensures messages are taken and details are forwarded to the person concerned.
- Attends departmental & communication meeting as requested by F & b Manager/Operational Manager.
- Attends major events in hotel & city as requested by Department Head.
- Ensures that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities whenever possible.
- Ensures comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies with special emphasis on Conference Banqueting facilities.
- Ensures that The Secure Inn Hotel Food & Beverage Policies and Standard Operational Procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- To demonstrate pride in the workplace and personal appearance at all times when representing the hotel thus identifying a high level of commitment.
- To adhere to Company and Hotel rules and regulations at all times.
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint & Microsoft outlook. Uses technology available for reports, communication and client correspondences.
- Flexible to adapt to sudden increase in working hours as per business needs.
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance Department.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by senior management
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.
- To ensure that the standards required by Law and by Management are maintained at all times in the areas specified above.
SINCERITY AND TRANSPARENCY
- Be proactive and use good judgment when dealing with challenging situations
- Act with professionalism and integrity
- Be transparent in your motives, methods and expected results
- Own mistakes and share your knowledge to prevent a repetition of the same error within your department or division
- Conduct business honestly & fairly
- Keep sensitive information confidential
RELIABILITY AND LOYALITY
- Follow through on commitments
- Work well both autonomously and within a team
- Display a positive, approachable attitude
- Spend time getting to know your fellow employees and our guests
- Support each other; we all work within the same hotel and company
EXCELENCE IN HOSPITALITY
- Committed to quality
- Committed to exceptional financial results
- Be responsible for the bottom line
- Committed to the The Secure Inn Policies & procedures Guide
STRONG QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND INNOVATION CONCEPTS
- Be committed to exceeding expectations
- Never settle for the status quo or mediocre work
- Continuously search for areas of improvement
- Provide positive, constructive feedback
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US:
I commit to the above requirements of my position and will strive to demonstrate our Values in my daily work.
SIGNATURE NAME DATE
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
The Secure Inn Hotel is committed to Talent, Growth and Value Creation. We understand that these objectives cannot be achieved without great people who create and support work environments designed to produce exceptional results. While we have great expectations of you, we are aware that you, in turn, will have expectations of our company as an employer. This is our commitment to you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission, Permanent
Salary: OMR 500.00-700.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muscat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Looking for someone who is having a strong background of hotel food and beverage manager
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Food & Beverage Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Arabic and English (Preferred)
- English and Arabic (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Food & Beverage Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
Day Shift (Preferred)
Arabic and English (Preferred)
English and Arabic (Preferred)
» Apply for Food & Beverage Manager Jobs in Oman for The Secure Inn Hotel Company
Food & Beverage Manager Online Job Application: Apply Now
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @The Secure Inn Hotel . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of The Secure Inn Hotel with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on The Secure Inn Hotel website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Food & Beverage Manager” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Food & Beverage Manager post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by The Secure Inn Hotel .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of The Secure Inn Hotel thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Food & Beverage Manager job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Oman, Iraq, Oman, Oman, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Oman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).