Gulfjobportal.com Employment News UAE for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Vacant Position in TotalEnergies. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in TotalEnergiesfor Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) vacancy in UAE country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from UAE and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in TotalEnergies company in UAE.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in UAE country then this recruitment from TotalEnergiescould be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in TotalEnergies company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Post in UAE » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in TotalEnergies
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of TotalEnergiesthat they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for UAE location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in TotalEnergies, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in UAE. This position in TotalEnergiesis for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: TotalEnergies.
To apply for this post in TotalEnergies, UAE you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Post in TotalEnergies » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: TotalEnergies
Job Profile: Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar)
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 10000.00 per month
TotalEnergies » Job Description for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Employment Opportunity for UAE
Full Job DescriptionSalesDUBAI-U BORA TWRS(ARE)United Arab Emirates
Job DescriptionJOB ACTIVITIES
Job involves project working in Direct Markets for UAE & Qatar teams in following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Daily report to VP and N-1 on Dashboard
- Regular feedback to the Sales Team on Achievement vs. Objectives on Volumes, GM, UGM, Premium products
- Customer Analysis, Product Analysis, Pack Analysis
- Earns / Burns Analysis
- Daily analysis of orders being executed in terms of price and margins.
- Business Plan Periodic Review Mechanism
- Monthly Analysis of Business Plans of 6 distributors in UAE & Qatar – execution of targets (Volume, Margins, Premium products)
- Breakdown of elements, compilation under common heads, organizing comparable data and simple presentation with deviations from targets and possible ways forward
- Monthly simulation of Marketing expenses based on Closing forecasts.
- Record Management
- Collation of all Customers Prices in a unanimous form in coordination with sales team.
- Creating a ready reckoner archive for cross-functionality reference between Sales and Customer Service.
- Ensure organized reference codes and process management to improve efficiency.
JOB AND QHSE RELATED ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Forecasting Model
- Analyze complexities of Direct Markets product movement, considering offtake trends and supply chain service levels.
- Implementation of business forecasting model.
- Compile Sales forecasts for Supply Chain
- Better understanding the purpose of projects and its timely execution.
- Ensuring confidentiality of the projects.
- Accurate analysis, inference presentation, and compilation of data/processes.
- Ensure good relationship with sales team and close coordination with other stakeholders.
- Strict adherence and compliance towards Group QHSE policy, procedures, specific rules & regulations.
- Ensure adherence to compliance processes and guidelines specific to position’s roles and responsibilities.
Context and environmentInternal:
- The 6-months job content shall be project oriented and time bound. The role is expected to work in coordination with Direct Markets’ VP and team, as well as cross-functional work with few other departments.
- The role shall be based in the TotalEnergies Dubai Sales Office and attendance is mandatory on all working days.
- It would involve data management with respect to Company’s operations in UAE & Qatar.
- TotalEnergies is an energy major and job shall involve awareness of lubricants market in general and the competition.
- Direct Markets cover 2 countries with more than 700 customers across different business segments.
- Total offers a conducive and learning work environment and this specific project role shall be aided and support by entire Direct Markets team.
Candidate profileKnowledge :
- Sound knowledge of commercial business
- Excellent computer acumen specially efficiency on software package
- Awareness about lubricants
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Comprehension of matrix map
- Proficient in MS Office tools is a must (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Team Player
- Fluency in English language (write & speak) is a must
- At least attended 1 internship previously or 1-year work experience: possibly in Paint/ Tyre/ Battery/ Lube industry. Previous experience of business analysis will be an advantage.
- Engineering / MBA / Minimum Business Management Graduate (BBA) [possibly International Business specialization, but not mandatory
- Minimum 1 year internship/ 1 year work experience as indicated in JD a must
- Standard Stipend for the role
- The position is open externally within UAE
- Candidates must be based in UAE and supported by an existing visa through their sponsor
- Timeline to on-board the selected applicant : Q1 2023 (Jan/Feb 2023)
MetierSales general responsibilities
Region, department, areaUnited Arab Emirates
Experience level requiredLess than 3 years
Employer companyTotalEnergies Marketing UEA L.L.C
BranchMarketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
» Apply for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Jobs in UAE for TotalEnergies Company
Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) Online Job Application: Apply Now
- Business Analysis
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @TotalEnergies. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of TotalEnergieswith the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on TotalEnergieswebsite then look out for the job listing that refers to “Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by TotalEnergies.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of TotalEnergiesthoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Intern – Business Analytics (Direct Markets UAE & Qatar) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, UAE, Iraq, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, UAE, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).