Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Qatar on 18th Nov 2022 for Assistant Professor Vacant Position in University of Calgary Qatar. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in University of Calgary Qatar for Assistant Professor position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Assistant Professor vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Assistant Professor position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in University of Calgary Qatar company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Qatar country then this recruitment from University of Calgary Qatar could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in University of Calgary Qatar company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Assistant Professor Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in University of Calgary Qatar
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of University of Calgary Qatar that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in University of Calgary Qatar, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in University of Calgary Qatar is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: University of Calgary Qatar.
To apply for this post in University of Calgary Qatar, Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Assistant Professor Post in University of Calgary Qatar » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: University of Calgary Qatar
Job Profile: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region ( Qatar)
Monthly Salary: QAR 328200.00 per month
University of Calgary Qatar » Job Description for Assistant Professor Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Job detailsJob TypeFull-time
Full Job Description
The University of Calgary opened its first overseas branch campus with generous financial support from the State of Qatar and began delivering undergraduate nursing programs in 2007. Since then, the University of Calgary in Qatar (UCQ) has been educating the future nursing leaders in Qatar by offering Bachelor of Nursing and Master of Nursing programs accredited by the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN).
To sustain its growth in promoting and increasing the profile of professional nursing practice in Qatar, the University of Calgary in Qatar is currently seeking Assistant/Associate Professor (Teaching). This is an excellent opportunity for established nursing professionals and academics who are passionate about teaching in an international environment, preferably in the following areas:
- Mental health
The ideal candidate must have completed a minimum of Master’s degree education, has recent clinical practice, and at least three years teaching at undergraduate level, in either classroom or clinical environment. Registration with a Canadian Nursing Authority or other valid National nursing licensure is required.
The successful applicants must be able to relocate to Doha, Qatar in time for January 2023. This is a 1 to 2-year contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
Summary of Key Responsibilities (job functions include but are not limited to):
- Provide classroom instruction and lab/ seminar guidance to undergraduate nursing students;
- Develop and grade assignments, tests and examinations;
- Consult with the Coordinators and/or Associate Dean regarding student and/or course related issues;
- Provide clinical teaching in a variety of practice settings;
- Take responsibility for personal orientation to clinical agency/practice settings;
- Participate in standing Faculty of Nursing committees and other committees as needed;
- Participate in nursing and/or nursing education related community service; and,
- Support the creation of a scholarly environment through professional development, professional practice, and/or participation in research
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Preferably Canadian nationals or permanent residents who have nursing registration with a Canadian registration authority, other nationalities will be considered whom maintain a valid nursing license.
- A baccalaureate nursing degree together with a graduate degree in a relevant discipline
- Classroom and/or clinical teaching experience at the undergraduate level, along with evidence of personal scholarship
- Ability to work productively in a framework of operations that fully respects the laws, practices, culture and religion of Qatar
- Familiar with a range of teaching and learning pedagogies
- Familiar with diverse theoretical and clinical student assessment strategies
- Experience in course development an asset
All successful candidates will receive attractive compensation, including:
- competitive salary + overseas living allowance
- generous vacation allowance
- annual airline trips on contracts of two years or more
- transportation allowance
- fully furnished accommodations
- school fees for children up to 18 years of age (Grade 1 through 12)
- expatriate healthcare plan
In addition to the above, University of Calgary in Qatar employees enjoy a positive, family centered work environment in a country with one of the world’s strongest economies. The State of Qatar provides a safe living environment and its location presents countless opportunities to travel and explore. This is truly an opportunity not to be missed – an adventure of a lifetime.
All employment applications must be submitted online through our career page https://www.ucalgary.edu.qa/careers/opportunities-canadians-and-international-applicants, preferably no later than Ocotber 21, 2022. Also, due to anticipated high volume:
- Applications submitted through the general inquiries e-mail address will likely not be considered; and,
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Successful candidates will be required to provide copies of their passports (valid 6 months prior to travel), police clearance certificate, academic/professional credentials, and marriage and birth certificates (for those travelling with a family). Appointment is contingent on the successful completion of the State of Qatar visa process.
Please visit our website to know more about the University of Calgary in Qatar: https://www.ucalgary.edu.qa
The University of Calgary recognizes that a diverse staff/faculty benefits and enriches the work, learning and research experiences of the entire campus and greater community. We are committed to removing barriers that have been historically encountered by some people in our society. We strive to recruit individuals who will further enhance our diversity and will support their professional success while they are here.
» Apply for Assistant Professor Jobs in Qatar for University of Calgary Qatar Company
|Assistant Professor Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @University of Calgary Qatar. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of University of Calgary Qatar with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on University of Calgary Qatar website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Assistant Professor” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Assistant Professor post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by University of Calgary Qatar.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of University of Calgary Qatar thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Assistant Professor job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).