Gulf Job Portal Qatar Employment News on 03th Feb 2023 for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) Vacant Position in Veolia . This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Veolia for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) vacancy in Qatar country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Qatar and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Veolia company in Qatar.
» If you were looking to apply for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) post in Qatar country then this recruitment from Veolia could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Veolia company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) Post in Qatar » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Veolia
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Veolia that they need eligible and apt candidates for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) role in their company for Qatar location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) post in Veolia , read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Qatar. This position in Veolia is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Veolia .
To apply for this post in Veolia , Qatar you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) Post in Veolia » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Veolia
Job Profile: HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER)
Job Location: Doha
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Qatar)
Google Monthly Salary Guide: QAR 15000.00 Per Month
Amentum » Job Description for COMSEC Repairer Employment Opportunity for Qatar
Full Job Description
- Facilitate the implementation of applicable HSE elements of the Management System on assigned project; – Monitor project activities in respect of legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and to provide guidance / assistance to operations team as necessary; – Identify and communicate opportunities to improve HSE related documents to QHSE Manager. – To assist with the implementation of QNCZ HSE Plans and associated procedures; – To assist with the implementation of QNCZ Emergency Response Plans; – To monitor all site activities in respect of legal and other HSE compliance, report identified issues and provide guidance / assistance as necessary; – To allocate daily tasks / areas of responsibility to HSE Officers; – To monitor and provide feedback on HSE Officer completed Site Safety Inspections; – To ensure that all / any deficiencies identified during inspections are logged in HSE Issues Tracker for closure; – To follow up and ensure closure of any non-compliances identified through Audit or inspection processes; – To conduct Pre-work inspections related to Permit to Work issuance process; – To ensure that inspections of plant, tools and equipment are completed in line with Project HSE Plan; – To assist with generation and maintenance of HSE related contemporary records; – To participate in Internal Audits or external audits conducted by clients, authorities or third-party certification body as required; – To identify potential HSE training needs and assist with the delivery of HSE Training as required; – To assist with the training and development of Veolia and subcontractor HSE staff as required; – To support the implementation of HSE incentive and disciplinary processes; – To report all HSE related incidents to QHSE Management; – To assist with the investigation of HSE related incidents as required.
- Bachelor in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E) or similar – Certified Nebosh / IOSH – 10 years’ experience as an HSE Engineer, preferably in Operation & Maintenance of industrial facilities/plants, with at least 3 years in a similar role covering the O&M of Water Treatment Infrastructures. – Well known with QCS 2014 standards – Arabic speaking is an advantage
About the company
Veolia is the world’s largest environmental services company. For over 160 years, Veolia has provided public and private sectors with Water, Energy and Waste Management solutions and services which are vital to human development and sustainable growth. With over 200,000 employees on five continents, Veolia designs practical solutions for the management (operation, treatment, distribution and/or supply) of Water, Waste and Energy. Through these three complementary activities, Veolia helps to develop access to resources, to preserve available resources and to renew them. Veolia Group achieved revenues of EUR 28.5billion in 2021. (In 2020) the Veolia Group served 95mn inhabitants with drinking water, 62mn with sanitation, produced nearly 43mn MWH of energy, and recycled 47mn tonnes of waste. Veolia aims to become the benchmark company for ecological transformation. Our goal is to build a better 21st century. We therefore see ourselves as #resourcers. VEOLIA IN THE NEAR & MIDDLE EAST Veolia has operated in the Middle East for over 30 years, providing innovative and sustainable water & waste services to industries, governments & communities, retail and commercial businesses. Veolia has more than 3,000 employees in the Near & Middle East and a strong regional network of ~12 offices in the UAE, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey. Veolia currently has over 6,000 project references of work delivered in the region, and continues to develop new projects through public-private partnerships and innovative contractual schemes.
» Apply for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) Jobs in Qatar for Veolia Company
|HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Veolia . So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Veolia with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Veolia website then look out for the job listing that refers to “HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER)” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Veolia .
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Veolia thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this HSE Engineer (HEALTH 7 SAFETY ENGINEER) job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Qatar, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(Qatar, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Qatar, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).