Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Muscat on 12th Jan 2023 for ALS OPERATION MGR Vacant Position in Weatherford Oman. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Weatherford Oman for ALS OPERATION MGR position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for ALS OPERATION MGR vacancy in Muscat country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2023.
» It is a great career News for the job seekers from Muscat and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for ALS OPERATION MGR position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Weatherford Oman company in Muscat.
» If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Muscat country then this recruitment from Weatherford Oman could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Weatherford Oman company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for ALS OPERATION MGR Post in Muscat » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Weatherford Oman
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Weatherford Oman that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Muscat location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Weatherford Oman, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Muscat. This position in Weatherford Oman is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Weatherford Oman.
To apply for this post in Weatherford Oman, Muscat you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
ALS OPERATION MGR Post in Weatherford Oman » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Weatherford
Job Profile: ALS OPERATION MGR
Job Location: Muscat
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (Oman)
Monthly Salary: OMR 1350.00 per month
Job type: Full Time
Weatherford Oman » Job Description for ALS OPERATION MGR Employment Opportunity for Muscat
Full Job Description
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Client and Communication
- Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- Actively promotes a Weatherford culture in the area and supports all area initiatives and teams
- Regularly communicates field performance , support and quality objectives to Region and Country/Area managment
- Closely follows-up and reports on competitor’s activity and developments in their respective area
- Conducts regular customer Service Quality Review meetings in conjuction with sales to ensure our services, products and technical support meet their complete satisfaction
Vision and Leadership
- Promotes an environment of One Weatherford, trust, care and respect built on open two-way communication, empowerment, employee achievement and the use of positive reinforcement and disciplinary action when required
- Establish and maintain an effective skilled support structure to meet the needs of the business in the short and longer term, maximizing reliability and quality and minimizing cost exposure
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on customer activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost efficient manner
- Accountable for meeting the area’s financial goals through optimum utilization of personnel, equipment and material resources, the set-up of proper control systems and sound expense control
- Oversees material and supply inventory to ensure effective levels of stock and inventories are kept to a minimum while meeting the area operational requirements and utilization forecast
Safety and Compliance
- Demonstrate effective Safety leadership at all times to enhance the organisation’s commitment to safety performance and ensure that Health, Safety, Environment and Quality and Reliability are the responsibility of all employees
- Regular interaction and communication to Country/Area and Region management of improvement areas and opportunities with respect to the operations
- Address QHSE and Reliability issues at the time of their identification and implement the appropriate strategies in conjunction with appropriate management matrix that maintain QHSE awareness throughout the workforce
- Organizes personnel, equipment and material resources in the most productive and cost effective way to meet activity demands.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards
- Constantly evaluates the safety effectiveness of operations through systematic analysis of near-misses and accidents, to promptly determine their cause and the corrective actions required in terms of personnel awareness/training / equipment standards/maintenance. Is actively involved in Root Cause Analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer’s activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans
- Reviews the maintenance of the district’s equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications in accordance with Weatherford standards and policies
- Fosters and leads for continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the internal process within the organization meet the needs of the business
Team Building and Mentoring
- Leads and motivates employees to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and counseling, attention to their needs, recognition and rewards for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments
- Creates an environment of accountability where each employee is held to the same standard of accountability for their actions irregardless of their span of control or scope of responsibility
- Delegates responsibilities and activities as necessary to enhance the role of every team member
- Oversees the training of field personnel, trying to maintain the necessary balance between the area’s operational requirements and individual development needs
- Participates in the recruitment process of field employees in order to foster an environment that enables the company to attract and retain a high performing, talented work force
Qualifications:SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Strong leadership and management skills with an ability to balance and prioritize competing interests
- Proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent influence and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to accurately assess, solve, implement, and communicate solutions to problems
- Proven focus on customer service and delivery with an extensive knowledge of oilfield equipment, parts and services
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, balancing both client and business expectations
- Range and depth of experience in business managemen, budget control, people management and safety leadership
- Previous responsibility for financial results, including a history of managing to results for both productivity
- Previous responsibility for financial results, including a history of managing to results for both productivity and cost efficiency
- Advance knowledge of Weatherford products and services
» Apply for ALS OPERATION MGR Jobs in Muscat for Weatherford Oman Company
|ALS OPERATION MGR Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Weatherford Oman. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Weatherford Oman with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Weatherford Oman website then look out for the job listing that refers to “ALS OPERATION MGR” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for ALS OPERATION MGR post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Weatherford Oman.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Weatherford Oman thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this ALS OPERATION MGR job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis.
And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Muscat, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Muscat, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).