Gulfjobportal.com Employment News Dubai on 22th Aug 2022 for Reservation Executive Vacant Position in Westminster Properties. This Gulf Job News is about a new employment opportunity in Westminster Properties for Reservation Executive position. Anyone from Gulf Countries with required eligibility and qualifications may apply online for Reservation Executive vacancy in Dubai country. Read the full Employment News today for latest jobs vacancies in Gulf Countries for 2022. » It is a great career News for the job seekers from Dubai and other countries in Gulf regions who wanted to go for Reservation Executive position in their vicinity. Read on the important job details to find out if you are suitable to apply for this vacancy in Westminster Properties company in Dubai. » If you were looking to apply for office assistant post in Dubai country then this recruitment from Westminster Properties could be the end of your search for employment in Gulf location. If you want to know the benefits and perks included in this job in Westminster Properties company then you should read about this on their official website or you can ask expert opinion on the Internet before joining the company.
Gulf Jobs for Reservation Executive Post in Dubai » Apply Online for Careers & Vacancy in Westminster Properties
Dear job seeker/applicant, we have recently discovered from the official website of Westminster Properties that they need eligible and apt candidates for office assistant role in their company for Dubai location. For this to know that if you are eligible to apply for office assistant post in Westminster Properties, read the below written job description for this temporary/permanent career and employment opportunity in Dubai. This position in Westminster Properties is for contractual basis, but if you perform satisfactory then the job could be for permanent basis, to know this please read the job policy of the company: Westminster Properties. To apply for this post in Westminster Properties, Dubai you need to fill a simple online application there on their portal. For this you may need to register and login or/and submit your resume.
Reservation Executive Post in Westminster Properties » Job at a Glance
Organization/Company Name: Westminster Properties
Job Profile: Reservation Executive
Job Location: Dubai
Employment Type: Private Sector Job in Gulf Region (UAE)
Monthly Salary: AED 2843.00 per month
Westminster Properties » Job Description for Reservation Executive Employment Opportunity for Dubai
RESERVATION EXECUTIVE – 5* Hotel Back ground (or Holiday Homes) with solid experience in PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (like Opera, RMS)as reservation executive (back office)
- 5* Hotel UAE Experience in Property Management System regarding reservations booking, check in, check out, cancellations, Invoicing, Receipts, blocking the units, unit availability in PMS, Month closing, Putting Expenses e.t.c
- ARABIC IS A MUST ( SPOKEN & WRITTEN )
- Create direct reservations in the property management software as per the apartment availability by coordinating with sales and guest service staff
- Block the rooms in reservation management system
- Prepare the confirmation letter
- Create the Check-in in the reservation software.
- Prepare the receipt from the reservation software.
- Create the Check-out after verifying that all payments have been received and invoice has been generated
- Quote room rates, determine promotions plans and coordinate with guest service executives and marketing team.
- Quote for the refund in case of cancelled reservation.
Minimum 2 years solid UAE Experience in 5* Hotel (or Holiday Homes) as reservation agent with extensive experience in PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (Opera, RMS)
- Immediate joiners and visa takers (only visit or cancelled Visa)
- A highly responsible and Confident individual and attention to details is a must. Should be flexible with timings
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
» Apply for Reservation Executive Jobs in Dubai for Westminster Properties Company
|Reservation Executive Online Job Application:||Apply Now|
Helpful Tips to Submit your Application Online »
First of all, we want to state that the tips and steps mentioned here may be different then the actual online application @Westminster Properties. So, the tips as mentioned below are indicative and not accurate or exact, st to speak.
- Visit the official website of Westminster Properties with the help of the link as given above ( please, click on “Apply Now” link for that)
- If you are not redirected to the career and jobs page then see a link/words that refer to latest jobs. Or, in other words, look out for such kinds of links on the website: Career/Employment./Jobs/Vacancies/etc.
- Once you find the recruitment page on Westminster Properties website then look out for the job listing that refers to “Reservation Executive” job advertisement.
- Next, click the employment notification, read it and if you meet the eligibility for Reservation Executive post then you should apply online to participate in the recruitment hiring by Westminster Properties.
- Some sites ask for a registration/signup to apply for the vacancy while others just need you to fill the details in an embedded online application form without login.
It is great to have you visited on our portal@GulfJobPortal.com, we sincerely thank you for that! We advise you to check the official website of Westminster Properties thoroughly and see if there are other active jobs as well apart from this Reservation Executive job. As you may be knowing that it is not possible to cover all the career vacancies in the company on timely basis. And, whether you are a fresher or experienced candidate, you should visit our portal frequently to find out the suitable jobs for yourself in Gulf regions nearby you! We publish all kinds of job vacancies for Gulf countries, like as private sectors, government sectors, and Semi-govt sectors in all over the Gulf Countries, i.e Bahrain, Kuwait, Iraq, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and The United Arab Emirates(UAE, i.e: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain).